Silly Sairat OS - isme kya beizzati

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just another Sunday in Chavan Nivas. 

Everyone except Kaku, Ninad and Omi were gathering in the dining area to have the breakfast. 

Virat was lost in his thoughts and was walking towards dining room. He wanted to take Sai out today, but wasn't sure where to take her as he was coming with too many options to narrow it down. 

Sai was also lost in her thoughts, she had to prepare for her final exams that were starting in a week. If she could just have breakfast and hurry back to her room, she could continue studying there.  Lost in these thoughts, she hurried out of kitchen not seeing where she was walking.

Bam..  She collided with Virat and their heads hit.  

Ouch Virat Sir, aap dheke nahi main aa rahi hun.

Sai, tum bhi tu bina dheke chal rahi thi na.

Everyone turned around to look at them,  Virat and Sai look at each other and go for second head bang as if it was the most natural thing to do, otherwise horns right !!

The way the look at each and their face go towards each other, from the dining room,  it seemed like they are about to kiss right in front of everyone, but Sai and Virat don't realize how it looks to others.

Everyone feels embarrassed looking at that, some of them smile and look away, but Pakhi is shocked. 

Before they could touch their heads,  Pakhi shouts 

'Sai , Yeh tum Virat ko sab ke saamne, aise kaise, chi, tum sab ki beizzati kar rahe ho!'

Sai and Virat are surprised and look at each other as if saying 'whats wrong with Pakhi didi?'

Sai replies- 'Pakhi didi, sab toh chup hi hain.   Aapko kyun beizzati ho rahi hain? 

Virat adds 'Haan Paaki, Isme kya beizzati hain? 

Anyways we didn't do anything that a husband-wife should not do.  Koi baat nahi, hum akele me kar lenge,  but karna zaruri hain, hain na Sai? (thinking about horns, smiling at Sai, who nods back)  

Pakhi stands stunned , not knowing what to say to that.

Virat - Chalo Sai, hum ek drive pe jaa ke aate hain aur yeh jo adoora reh gaya, car mein complete karte hain. β˜ΊοΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved Pakhi’s beizzati...!!! 😜 Thank you so much for lovely story...please keep writing amazing stories...πŸ‘πŸ»

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Awesome.... Evey before reading os , I saw the pic you added and thought that it looks like as if they are about to kiss, so I can imagine how pakhi didi and rest of family reacted... Pakhi didi ko heartattack ajayega.... Must o must OS

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

pakhi didi aur unki beizzati jaap πŸ€£ woh upper kyom nahi chali gayi yeah scene dekhkar 

SaiRat bhi nah🀣

loved it dear 

FUITV thumbnail

Loved it loved it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wish it was what Pakhi had in mind. Look at our kid couple getting excited over banging heads 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lo, beizzati didi khud ke pair mein kulhadi maar li. πŸ€£

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

didi ki beizati ho gayi aur Virat ne bahar jaane ka bhi pooch liya nice πŸ˜‚

Edited by Sona03 - 3 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

that one awesome OS. πŸ‘

Love it. Pp beizzati is always icing on cake! 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hilarious. Loved it ❀❀😍

🀣🀣

Let me read this everytime she does a beizzati of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚