Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow Pakhi frees Virat from his vaada...!!! That’s unbelievable...🥳 but I am happy at least in your story she is bit sensible...I hope now since Sai has heard half conversation doesn’t not create misunderstandings between Virat and her...loved the chapter even though bit short but most important...thank you so much for update...please update the next part soon...👍🏻

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow awesome update 

loved it 

chalo finally the promise is taken back 

pakhi toh bahoot samjdaar nikali 

but looks like sai is gonna MU virat

waiting for ur next update

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Wow Pakhi frees Virat from his vaada...!!! That’s unbelievable...🥳 but I am happy at least in your story she is bit sensible...I hope now since Sai has heard half conversation doesn’t not create misunderstandings between Virat and her...loved the chapter even though bit short but most important...thank you so much for update...please update the next part soon...👍🏻

actually samjhdar Pakhi hehe! yeah short one as wanted the vaada thing over + my brain stopped working further lol!

thank you so much :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wow awesome update 

loved it 

chalo finally the promise is taken back 

pakhi toh bahoot samjdaar nikali 

but looks like sai is gonna MU virat

waiting for ur next update

woh toh hona hi hai aadhi baat joh suni Sai ne :(

Thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

Part 14 - End of Mumbai Trip:

Hello lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Sai locks herself in her room, and recalls what Virat said to Pakhi.)

Sai: Kya galat kaha unhone? Jo kaha, sach hi toh kaha Virat sir ne. Main sirf unki zimedari hoon. Woh kisi se bhi pyaar kare, kisi se bhi vaada karein, mujhe uss se se koi lena dena nahin hain.

(sai gets up, and gathers herself. She promises that she will not let this affect her, and will only focus on her goal of fulfilling Abba’s dream of becoming a doctor. She decides that Virat is only helping her with that goal, as she is his responsibility and nothing more.)

(Change Of Scene)

(Virat reflects on Pakhi’s words standing near the window, looking at the moon.)

Virat: Kya joh bhi Pakhi ne kaha woh sach hain? Kya main vakai apna vaada tod chuka hoon? Nahin, nahin, aisa kuch nahin hain. Pakhi ne shayad gussey mein sab bol diya ho ga, warna yeh sab mujhe bhi toh feel hota na?

(Virat disregards Pakhi’s statements, and goes to sleep.)

(Change of Scene)

(After talking to Virat, Pakhi feels guilty of hiding such a big truth from Samrat. She then decides to tell him that truth before they move forward with their relationship.)

Pakhi: Samrat, mujhe tum se bahut zaroori baat karni hain. Please mujhe galat mat samajhna. 

Samrat: Kya baat hain Patralekha?

Pakhi: Main aur Virat ek dusre ko hamari shaadi se pehele jaante the. Hum ek dusre ko pasand bhi karne lage the. Lekin jab Virat ne mujhe call nahin kiya toh maine gusse mein aa ke uska number block kar diya, yeh soch ke ki uss ne mujhe dhoka diya hain. Uske baad, maine tum se shaadi ke liye haan kar di. Lekin haldi ke din pata chala ki Virat tumhara chota bhai hain. Aur phir Virat aur mere beech mein joh bhi misunderstanding thi, woh bhi door ho gayi. Phir main chahati thi ki meri shaadi Virat se ho kyun ke hum ek dusre ko pasand kartey the. Lekin ussey apni family aur tumhari khushiyon ko chunna. Tab mere dimag mein yahi tha ki agar mujhe Virat ke kareeb rehena hain toh mujhe tumse shaadi karni ho gi. Aur hamari shaadi ke itne time baad bhi main Virat ko bhula nahin paayi. Virat ne mujhse vaada kiya tha ki woh apni zindagi, aur dil mein, mere siwa kisi aur ko jagah nahin de ga. 

(Samrat was too broken after hearing this confession. Pakhi, who could see this, went up to him and cupped his face.)

Pakhi: Lekin main ab genuinely hamare rishtey ko ek mauka dena chahati hoon Samrat. Aur main nahin chahati ki hum apne rishte ki shuruwat jhoot se karein. Isiliye maine tumhe sab sach bata diya. Pehele meri himmat hi nahin hui, lekin ab aur chuppa ke tumhe andhere mein nahi rakhna chahati main.

Samrat: Kya tum dono aaj bhi ek dusre se pyaar kartey ho?

(Samrat asks with a shaky voice, looking straight into Pakhi’s eyes.)

Pakhi: Nahin Samrat, nahin kartey hum ek dusre se pyaar. Paagal the hum dono joh 1-2 ki mulakat ko pyaar ka naam de baithe. Iski wajah se hum dono ne sab kuch bigad diya. Lekin I want to fix things now. Main hamara rishta sambhalna chahati hoon.

Samrat: Tum sach mein hamare rishtey ko ek chance dena chahati ho?

Pakhi: Of course Samrat. Isiliye toh main yahan tumhare saath aayi hoon. Taaki hum ek dusre ko jaan sake, samajh sake. Aur apne rishety mein aage badh sake. Main tumahri biwi hoon, Patharlekha Samrat Salunkhe. Please mujhe ek mauka de do, hamare iss rishtey ko ek mauke de do. Main jaanti hoon ki yeh sach tumhe na bata ke maine bahut badi galti ki hain. Tumahri feelings hurt ki hain. Lekin mujh mein himmat hi nahin thi jo ab jaake aayi hain. Please Samrat? 

Samrat: Filhal ke liye mujhe kuch time chahaiye yeh sab samjhne ke liye. Please.

(Pakhi understood his situation, and decided to give him the space he needs. She then went to freshen up.)

(Change of Scene)

(Next morning everyone got ready. Pakhi-Samrat got ready to go back to Nagpur, and Virat-Sai got ready to go back to Gadchiroli.)

Virat: Kuch hi dino main hum Nagpur aa rahe hain. Sai ka college shuru hone wala hain joh wahin hain. Toh jald hi milte hain. 

Samrat: Hmm, it was nice meeting you Sai.

(Samrat left after greeting Sai. However, his indifferent behavior towards him left Virat puzzled. Pakhi, on the other hand, understood the reason behind Samrat’s behavior.)

Pakhi: Sai, all the best for your entrance exam results. Jaldi se Nagpur aa jaana warna koi tumhare bina reh nahi paayega. Bye Virat. 

(Pakhi teased the two, and left after bidding farewell to them.)

Virat: Hum bhi check out kar ke nikalte hain. 

(Virat went to return the keys, while Shaurya joined Sai.)

Shaurya: Mujhse bina miley jaa rahi hain? 

Sai: Tujhse bina miley main kaise jaa sakti hoon?

(Sai hugged Shaurya, which was seen by Virat as he was done with the check out formalities. He did not like the close proximity Sai shared with Shaurya.)

Sai: I will miss you. 

Shauraya: Jaldi se Nagpur aa jaa, phir hum khoob dhamaal karenge. Meri would be doctor, Dr.Sai Joshi. 

Sai: Yes Mr.Shaurya Sabarwal. 

(Sai and Shaurya laugh.)

Sai: Pata hain, acha hua ki main Mumbai aa gayi. Warna tujh se toh mil hi nahin paati. The best thing I got out of this trip was meeting and spending time with you. Thank you so much for making me happy.

(Virat was hurt on how she gave all the credit to Shaurya. He was the one who planned this trip for Sai to see her happy.)

Shuarya: Ms.budhu, doston ko thanks nahin bolte. Samjhla?

Sai: Oh haan. 

(Sai notices Virat, and breaks the hug with Shaurya.)

Sai: Virat Sir, main ready hoon. Chalo, chalte hain. Bye Shaurya. 

Shaurya: Thank you, Sai ko yahan laane ke liye, aur uska mood acha karne ke liye. 

(Virat weakly smiled, and walked towards the car. He was followed by Sai. Then they both leave for the airport.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

How is the update guys? Please ignore the minor mistakes.

Will Samrat give a second chance to his relationship with Pakhi?

Will Pakhi make Virat understand his change of feelings towards Sai?

Do vote and comment your thoughts.

I hope virat realizes his own feelings and doesn't need pp to help. She should focus on her own life. Virat needs to figure out what he wants from his relationship with Sai. Is it just zimmedari or is there more...and he needs to take steps towards strengthening his bond with Sai. It should be his own choice , his feelings, his decisions. 

FUITV thumbnail

Shaurya part is cracking me up . Can’t wait for the rest of the story to unfold :)

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing loved it. 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Sai is back out because of Pakhi 

I hope samrat does not do anything wrong 

And Virat is so jealous of shaurya 

Please update soon 

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update...hope now Samrat doesn’t back out and give second chance to Pakhi...loved jealous 🔥and hurt Virat...!!! I hope shaurya brings some good change in Sairat’s relationship dynamics...🔥...thank you so much for update... please update the next part soon...👍🏻