im sitting here laughing like an idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂HHAHHAHAH WHY CAT I STOP LAUGHING!?!!? I mean we went from shakhi bedroom to tej devi bedroom!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
im sitting here laughing like an idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂HHAHHAHAH WHY CAT I STOP LAUGHING!?!!? I mean we went from shakhi bedroom to tej devi bedroom!!!!
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I oh this hypothermia angle is also great ☺️ i can imagine whats coming up next ☺️
Super hot scene hoga
dude I put my mask back on to hide my smile from laughing so hard 💀😂😂😂😂😂😂
“Ek baar toh mention karo”
i swear this gets to me. Every. Single. Time.
When he broke down .. i broke down. I dont know, i didnt feel much of an impact from anokhi which I wanted...i was thinking she will go hug him 😆 or be like what was shown in promo "aap bhi" or something romantic...
yo what side did Ash wake up on today?! I am crying 😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I will be just satisfied with their creepy smiles and their door closing 😆. I'd understand that the deal is sealed. Saaf- safai aache se ho
rhi hai 🤣
“Ek baar toh mention karo”
i swear this gets to me. Every. Single. Time.
Juwwiiiii you are continuing doing this and I am feeling this growing need to rant on Shaurya again. Only I know how I am controlling this....while going all 'Shara bear you come here ' in my imagination. 🥺
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Wtf ?! Poojaaaaa ! Bro you high fr?!
lagai hain ek do 🤣
im imagining anokhi singing this 🤣dil ke armaan you see
I needed more emotion from her. I just didn’t get it.When he broke down .. i broke down. I dont know, i didnt feel much of an impact from anokhi which I wanted...i was thinking she will go hug him 😆 or be like what was shown in promo "aap bhi" or something romantic...
Ash aur Akanksha exchange ho gaye lagte hain 🤣yo what side did Ash wake up on today?! I am crying 😭😭😭😭
do not. Lmao I’m back in my feelings.Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Juwwiiiii you are continuing doing this and I am feeling this growing need to rant on Shaurya again. Only I know how I am controlling this....while going all 'Shara bear you come here ' in my imagination. 🥺
but ash is doing a really good job killing me right now 😂😂😂😂😂