How Romantic btw....vashma sang that song from gadar...called her uday and after some time...uday came there❤️
He came, he conquered 😎
Then got overpowered and went straight to the cage 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How Romantic btw....vashma sang that song from gadar...called her uday and after some time...uday came there❤️
He came, he conquered 😎
Then got overpowered and went straight to the cage 🤣
And edits😆
Poor girl😂
oyyyeee shubh shubh bol
Shubh shubh 😆
He came, he conquered 😎
Then got overpowered and went straight to the cage 🤣
Where did farooq get that cage from?
Vashmay power makers ne dekh li hai shayad. So aise na kare to better hai unke liye hi
😆Shubh shubh 😆
U guys are worried about the baby while I am worried about VashMay 🤣
All be alive and safe. Bas. Saath ho toh kya baat ho.
Warna baby Radha ke paas ho.
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Where did farooq get that cage from?
Pawri krne k liye laya hoga...apne ghar m🤣
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Where did farooq get that cage from?
Bazaar se. Nani ke saath he must have gone for shopping amidst the riots 😆
I open two windows, then I open old DT in one, new one in other.
Copy, paste. Tedious for few times, but I ensure I only answer 2-3 replies like that 😊