Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Answer aa gaya?? Whats the answer??
Sorry got busy..
This girl should get another bonus point for her dramebaazi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Answer aa gaya?? Whats the answer??
Sorry got busy..
This girl should get another bonus point for her dramebaazi
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hum dekhat hai kbc aur koshish bhi ki😆
Itni patience nhi hai mujhme🤣
Rashiben give your gadgets to topi vahu she will clean it with utmost patience 🤣
Waise how did one found those guys names? Unless they don't know them.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Me slowly walking out as soon as i saw the theme 🤣, I thought theme guessing was tough . 😆
Nina , why couldn't you have used my Dp instead 🤣, atleast I would have gotten song part as her name is Song Ji hyo 😆
🤣🤣🤣 Nita u r too adorable
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Rashiben give your gadgets to topi vahu she will clean it with utmost patience 🤣
Thankfully i dont hv Laptop🤣Nd i dont give my phone to anyone😎🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
The first one is funny... has a footballer whose name is Matthis Bolly 🤣🤣I was like how is a footballer related to BW music then saw his surname. 🤣🤣
See how intelligent i am
I had no idea about both these men 😂😂😂
I am here with results of Theme Guessing Round 🥳🥳🥳🥳
13 Players sent the answers out of which 5 had correct one
And the Answer/ Theme is
Yes the Answer is
BollyWood Songs
Its like that,
Pic 1 has a footballer whose name is Matthis Bolly
Pic 2 has Laptop, mobile and tablet like a Visual mediums where we have collection of Bollywood Songs.
Pic 3 is of Wood
Pic 4: Some Korean actor whose name is Song Kang
As only 5 players cracked it right so the score is
Dusk2Dawn: 1.5 Points
Beautyful_Mess: 1.2 Point
SoniRSippu21: 1 points
Oye_Nakhrewaali: 0.8 points
SevenStreaks: 0.7 Points
Hasini009( half answer was correct): 0.5 points
Guys don't get disappointed, as i insisted you guys to send answers so the rest of the players who sent the answers will get 0.35 points inspite of their wrong answers and list of these players is;
ZestyZeniaZetas
Zeal17
Ariyatogether
Anmol_.
Hava_na
Tournesol
Radiant_Eyes_
Congratulations to the winners. Those who did not get any point dont get disppointed it was just a start
Let's wait for Riddles
Have Fun
Oh thank you Nina❤️
Waiting for riddles now❤️
google images se search karlo 😆Waise how did one found those guys names? Unless they don't know them.
Aa jata hai
I got first guy’s name but I was too bored to search for Asian guy 😵😆
Waise how did one found those guys names? Unless they don't know them.
Search google for this image 🤣. I got office equipments too and I didn't have strength left to search pic by pic 😆.
Riddles sent
If any left than inform me
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633