The Battle of Riddles-1 Round Game Theme Results (Pg 127) Note pg 144- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.7k

Users

32

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I’m so glad to you are doing better ❤️🤗 Haan haan sleep as much as you can because you need to rest. 💓


Take a good care of yourself.

Kaash aise hi I get sleep..😆

I am a very light sleeper and my sleep ka dushman is none other than my pati. 🤣

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

im also good ❤️ presentation teekh tha, it could’ve been better if i worked harder 😒 Result is coming out in 2 hours Just a lil tense about that so fingers crossed 😆

Dw i am sure u must have done fine😃

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

How many people took the death warrant and asked for hint?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Don't give her ideas😵 itni mushkil se current waala byheart hua hai🤣


Arey agle 7-8 mahine waise hi change nhi kar sakti😅

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

How many people took the death warrant and asked for hint?

Not me🤣

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Maybe beizzati izzat main badal jaye

Just try 😂😎

Oh crap I completely forgot the time...abhi dekha to time guzar gaya😭😭

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I only know that top guy


Neeche wala toh

Search kiya bhi nahi

Sab same hi dikh rahe the 🙈😅🤣

hai na. girls & guys same dikhte hai mujhe😆


there was a joke in Telugu movie. Guy falls in love with a K girl. but after some episodes, his heart broken. you know why, that’s not a girl but a boy🤣


dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

My IF is also behaving wierd, like button not working. 😐

Don't worry about your answer, seeing your dedication I am sure you would get bonus points. ❤❤

Miss T try to clear the cache from your settings. I had same problem yesterday.

IF literally pagal ho chuka hai especially using it from tablet

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Oh crap I completely forgot the time...abhi dekha to time guzar gaya😭😭

😲 oh no dang it, its okay next time Hinna dont be sad

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

How many people took the death warrant and asked for hint?

not me😆


Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".