I hope after reading my answer Nina would say
🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope after reading my answer Nina would say
🤣

im also good ❤️ presentation teekh tha, it could’ve been better if i worked harder 😒 Result is coming out in 2 hours Just a lil tense about that so fingers crossed 😆Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m good ❤️
How’s you?? aur presentation kaisa raha tumhra?? If you don’t mind me asking. 🤡
I only know that top guy
Neeche wala toh
Search kiya bhi nahi
Sab same hi dikh rahe the 🙈😅🤣
Yeh kya hai Hasina 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Once I had a ten mark question that need to be explained and I only remembered the definition aspect of it , which may have got me two marks but did I write it ,nope 🤣. I rather lose marks than write half answer ,I am stupid like that 😆
Ur new username should be Unique.Nita 🙆🏻♂️
If in 10 marks question I know nothing and there is a chance I can get 2 I would take it.😅
Nina, 12 minute ho gaye hai🤣 Answer bata do, mujhe challang lagaani hai🤣
Nina ab bata dogi ye do aadmi kon thei??🤣
pehla toh masterchef contestant lagta hai second looks like kpop singer 😆
im also good ❤️ presentation teekh tha, it could’ve been better if i worked harder 😒 Result is coming out in 2 hours Just a lil tense about that so fingers crossed 😆
I was gonna ask you about your presentation 😆
Dw 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I am going to yeet myself if the answer is wrong. I was juggling between slow net, my project and this😵
My IF is also behaving wierd, like button not working. 😐
Don't worry about your answer, seeing your dedication I am sure you would get bonus points. ❤❤
Ur new username should be Unique.Nita 🙆🏻♂️
If in 10 marks question I know nothing and there is a chance I can get 2 I would take it.😅
Don't give her ideas😵 itni mushkil se current waala byheart hua hai🤣
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633