Originally posted by: RaniZelda
LOLLLL I love how as always Chandu's taking charge 🤣
Also that person at the end with the besura singing 🤣 glad he got cut off 🤣
Literally when he started I was like honey please. No just. No
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
LOLLLL I love how as always Chandu's taking charge 🤣
Also that person at the end with the besura singing 🤣 glad he got cut off 🤣
Literally when he started I was like honey please. No just. No
Lol I don’t think she’s doing it. I have seen the list 😆
My babies:

🖤🧿🖤🧿
So the guy singing was her make up artist 😆
Okay, I've added the song gifs...and nothing else!!
I'm uploading the bb iv ones on tenor then I'll put them up too!!
And then since vani ones are easily accessible, I'll put them.
Chcek them out. And let me know. This is my first time doing this stuff... I've never fangirled so hard!!😆
Honest opinions plsss!!!😌
@arshi and humes..you guys are my heroes from now on. I seriously lovvee you!!!
Ps. IF get your shit together man!!😡 it shouldn't be soo tough uploading and editing and doing stuff...
No but that hug has my heart 🖤🧿🖤🧿
https://twitter.com/sonubackup/status/1375074604646023170?s=21
Cheelu: Happy congratulations!
Chandu: For? BP?
Cheelu:Obviously yeh lo apna naya project abhi se bata rahi hai mujhe
NEED TO FIND THIS DAMN PRESS CONFERENCE THING
Okay, I've added the song gifs...and nothing else!!
I'm uploading the bb iv ones on tenor then I'll put them up too!!
And then since vani ones are easily accessible, I'll put them.
Chcek them out. And let me know. This is my first time doing this stuff... I've never fangirled so hard!!😆
Honest opinions plsss!!!😌
@arshi and humes..you guys are my heroes from now on. I seriously lovvee you!!!
Ps. IF get your shit together man!!😡 it shouldn't be soo tough uploading and editing and doing stuff...
Good job 😊
Okay, I've added the song gifs...and nothing else!!
I'm uploading the bb iv ones on tenor then I'll put them up too!!
And then since vani ones are easily accessible, I'll put them.
Chcek them out. And let me know. This is my first time doing this stuff... I've never fangirled so hard!!😆
Honest opinions plsss!!!😌
@arshi and humes..you guys are my heroes from now on. I seriously lovvee you!!!
Ps. IF get your shit together man!!😡 it shouldn't be soo tough uploading and editing and doing stuff...
I love it 🖤🧿🖤🧿 thank you for doing it and putting so much effort into it. Some of the best scenes of the MV 🖤