It's probs gonna be part 2
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's probs gonna be part 2
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
If he told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it? 🤔
Cheelu baby tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳
You. Me. Same. Thing. 😎
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
It's probs gonna be part 2
But so soon
This is the surprise I think 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM16Z7mnElX/?igshid=rx0z38wd36qg
I cannot wait even if it’s just a reel 🖤🧿🖤🧿
But so soon
probably announcing it's happening...i guess they were waiting to see the success of part one? i hope it's the other thing tho. also why are we talking like this?
LOLLLL I love how as always Chandu's taking charge 🤣
Also that person at the end with the besura singing 🤣 glad he got cut off 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
probably announcing it's happening...i guess they were waiting to see the success of part one? i hope it's the other thing tho. also why are we talking like this?
Because you crayy crayy!!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
probably announcing it's happening...i guess they were waiting to see the success of part one? i hope it's the other thing tho. also why are we talking like this?
I have absolutely no clue why we are talking about this. I think we got the surprise though. I mean are they make music video seasons. Not that I am complaining.
This is the surprise I think 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM16Z7mnElX/?igshid=rx0z38wd36qg
I cannot wait even if it’s just a reel 🖤🧿🖤🧿
SharBhi new reel 😍