Okay, i have a question...
Help me out. I've made gifs of the whole song but they are saved on my phone. How to put them uo here???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay, i have a question...
Help me out. I've made gifs of the whole song but they are saved on my phone. How to put them uo here???
Originally posted by: nikki.171
At one point even Chandu was reaching to pinch his cheeks. I might just go and watch his IVs with his other costars to decode this touch thing 😆.
I felt like Mickey dance bit was a mini demonstration of what actually happens . I wonder how the Mickey tradition came to be. ❤
Right? Did he just make it up on the spot one day when she was sad? 😳
Also not a fan of the print or the shorts 😆 but she does make it work I guess. Cheelu toh
Also it’s taking Dhairya an awfully long time with those GIFS 😆
I had to do them twice🥺🥺
Made gifs of whole song but they got deleted then i jut finisged doing it again..and this time i played safe, downloaded them.
I'm new to this...🥺🥺
Okay, i have a question...
Help me out. I've made gifs of the whole song but they are saved on my phone. How to put them uo here???
Upload them to Tenor. You'll have to sign in but then they'll be saved in your account.
#rupeshbhaicookiepleeejj
LOL that's the one. No one will get this except those who do 😎
THIS IS ACTUALLY BANG ON 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
LOL that's the one. No one will get this except those who do 😎
Done 😎
If he told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it? 🤔
Cheelu baby tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳