and they are never leaving 🥵Originally posted by: infinitie
That’s been taken care of don’t worry 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
and they are never leaving 🥵Originally posted by: infinitie
That’s been taken care of don’t worry 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ruchi3179
Everyone thinking in my office that I am having affair as I am always smiling reading comments here
Same....🤣
sab ko shaq ho gaya hai mera koi BF hai🤣🤣
hai na. Shaurya Sabherwal 😍
Doesnt seem so. Background is not clear. Looks like dhaba again
That looks like college no?? there was another BTS posted with the same outfit with maya I think
hamari itni yaad ☺️
Chaar din mein mohabbat hogayi hai aapse !
Is that suppose to make me feel better or was it to remind me that girl you always here....you better do something!
Originally posted by: ruchi3179
Everyone thinking in my office that I am having affair as I am always smiling reading comments here
Tell them yes you do. Just do not say with whom. Bechare sahe nahi payyenge😝🤣
dil ko chura liya hai tumne 😘Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Chaar din mein mohabbat hogayi hai aapse !
and they are never leaving 🥵
next thing to take care of is to make sure no acp comes anywhere near them!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol the writers come here and see what we want and just write that 😂😂
They be like script to ready hai aap bas shoot karo. Humaare aadmi charon taraf hai