Originally posted by: anjani-pagli
Anokhi can serve him Malai Kulfi😆
Lol. I really do have a wild mind I think! That just kind of sounded...well-
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli
Anokhi can serve him Malai Kulfi😆
Lol. I really do have a wild mind I think! That just kind of sounded...well-
Originally posted by: infinitie
even i haven't put as much effort into my career as you are for me 🤗
That reminds me will you do my maths problem for me then?
Ps -🤗
Thread closed. Please move to #13