Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What about me? 😂😂😂😂
ok mein ek foodie banda dhundti hu na mile toh arul k saath latka dugi...
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Damnn. Voot played this song for Agent Neha's dance in the initial episode. Mujhe wahi yaad hai🤣
Ya ya I remember that tune
teri jaise speed ayu k paas nahi...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
What about me? 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee
Yeh maaat shuru hoja
I go mad seeing my notifications already
Obviously I'm kidding 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
hindi mein hi likha mein Bengali mein padh rahi hu...
then that's your fault🤣
It for sure shows that 😂😂
I like his pose of standing
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
ok mein ek foodie banda dhundti hu na mile toh arul k saath latka dugi...
Maine kisiko dhundne thodi kaha be😳🤣
Aise hi bola tha🤪