3 episodes and we are watching dreams
Ya tu writer sapne mein ye write Kar rae hai ya wo sapno ki duniya SE bahar nahi Ana chahti
I expected a convo b/w them
Where Mukhi is hell bent to manaofiy his bawri
But Kuch Aur plans hai writer kπ€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
3 episodes and we are watching dreams
Ya tu writer sapne mein ye write Kar rae hai ya wo sapno ki duniya SE bahar nahi Ana chahti
I expected a convo b/w them
Where Mukhi is hell bent to manaofiy his bawri
But Kuch Aur plans hai writer kπ€
But today abd yesterday epi.. purvir chemistry is next level I say
Is she shootin or not???
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
But today abd yesterday epi.. purvir chemistry is next level I say
Agree π―
Their performance is always top notch which balances a weak writing
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
But today abd yesterday epi.. purvir chemistry is next level I say
Absolutely π―π₯
Even fire rescue I've never seen in this posture totally hugging the whole way out of the fire βΊοΈπ
Sakshi if real they ll make her evil due to purvir closeness
If she s imposter yes they r following old serial techniques
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar phone conversation sapna tha kya...koi to bata do...
Yes wo dream tha
She didn't picked up the phone
Absolutely π―π₯
Even fire rescue I've never seen in this posture totally hugging the whole way out of the fire βΊοΈπ
Addition..it's more of mukhi closeness is seen with purvi..his deep love on purvi definitely got overshadowed and pooja to sakshi got lessened in it