5/7 🥳
Cheel deserved to win 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
5/7 🥳
Cheel deserved to win 😏
NOOOOOO😭 Guess it’s well deserved though, i was confused between the two.
Sasural Simar Ka FTW🥳
Cheel mil nahi raha thoda neeche jaana pada🤣🤣
my total is 5/7
Congrats🥳
NOOOOOO😭 Guess it’s well deserved though, i was confused between the two.
Sasural Simar Ka FTW🥳
Cheel mil nahi raha thoda neeche jaana pada🤣🤣
my total is 5/7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
okay toh jeeta kon 🤓
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
3.5 or 4 I don’t know 🤣🤣🤣
Behen aap jhoot na bolo. Dusri party ki taiyyari karo....😆
Ikr😡

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
And for that, you and Darshi are my fav.
But mera fav banke dono ko koi faayda nahi hai, so...🤣
Koi nahi dil coco ke saath hai but first pixam movie I watched in theaters was toy story. So har ek pixar movie ki dil mein alag hi jagah hai .. ❤️
Rasode jeet Gaya 🤣

Damn you Cheel 😡
NOOOOOO😭 Guess it’s well deserved though, i was confused between the two.
Sasural Simar Ka FTW🥳
Cheel mil nahi raha thoda neeche jaana pada🤣🤣
my total is 5/7
😠😠😠😠
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
479