Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sweety, when you'll have mangoes... we'll have them as well😆
Soo technically, it's only uss laughing🤣 and ya crying🤣
Defo not included in the We gang now 🤔
😭 You and me both 😭 but then we saw the ROMANCEWA KP had and I am glad they ended our show when they did. Lord knows what they would’ve done otherwise.
*shudders*
Sweety, when you'll have mangoes... we'll have them as well😆
Soo technically, it's only uss laughing🤣 and ya crying🤣
Mate, are you interested in telling us anything or shall I go now? 🤔
Still can’t get over the fact that she didn’t think she was going to be a naagin. What did she think the tag line was 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Mate, are you interested in telling us anything or shall I go now? 🤔
Savage Arshi 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Man, that would have been ❤️ GDI why did this have to be a stupid show about supernatural crap nobody cared about? If only those characters could have been in a proper, romance-based show 😒
The what ifs kill me more. I just wanted my Veer and Bani. Like you said, lift these characters off and place them in a different show *sigh*
I mean they're all still scratching their heads over when exactly the FL fell in love with the guy she married for revenge like, two days ago 🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
The what ifs kill me more. I just wanted my Veer and Bani. Like you said, lift these characters off and place them in a different show *sigh*
I have a feeling the MV will give us a glimpse of what that would’ve been like
Still can’t get over the fact that she didn’t think she was going to be a naagin. What did she think the tag line was 🤣
Maybe she thought Harsh would be the naagin. That'd be a twist, right? 🤣 Naagin definitely ek naye roop mein 😆