Originally posted by: hasini009
ends with A🤣
Yes 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
ends with A🤣
Yes 😍
Mera Nahi hai'
I thought of it 😒
Par 😡
Aaj Kuch toofani karte hai sochke Kuch aur hi likh diya 😭
I think I’m going to be the same. 😒😒Mine will be unique 🥴
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mera Nahi hai'
I thought of it 😒
Par 😡
Aaj Kuch toofani karte hai sochke Kuch aur hi likh diya 😭
Mera bhi alag hai😒
mostly yellow hota hai ? 😆
2. This was personal.
I wrote my fav dish which I even made a foreigner colleague have it as a local experience.
Hint
1) my Region
2) Brazil flag
Mujhe lagta hai hamara answer same hai😲
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mann toh Mera bhi Nahi tha 😵
Par bheed chal main chalna hai toh 😒😆
Bohat chal liya.. 😅 jaha ke tum abhi student ho waha ke hum principal reh chuke hai 🤣🤣🤣
Ab thoda mann se answer Kara hai.
Still everything is going over my head 🤣
mera kisi se match nahi ho raha hain🥺
Okay shall we move to question 3?
Mine is cricketers wife
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
479