Mera Zakir likhne ka mann nhi tha..
Par mera Matha Pithne ka mann kar rha hai
Mann toh Mera bhi Nahi tha 😵
Par bheed chal main chalna hai toh 😒😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mera Zakir likhne ka mann nhi tha..
Par mera Matha Pithne ka mann kar rha hai
Mann toh Mera bhi Nahi tha 😵
Par bheed chal main chalna hai toh 😒😆
Starts with D?
no starts with R
Mine is imli without the M🤓 i don’t know any other clue 😆
I got it , should have went with it 😆
Mine is imli without the M🤓 i don’t know any other clue 😆
I got urs😆
Sabke almost same hai
I have no idea the clues you peeps giving 🤣 which tells you how bad I did 🤣🤣
Starts with D?
ends with A🤣
Yes i was abt to write that but changed it😒
Mine will be unique 🥴
2. This was personal.
I wrote my fav dish which I even made a foreigner colleague have it as a local experience.
Hint
1) my Region
2) Brazil flag
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
479