Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Live Updt π
We have to all for purvir... seems like colors is being partial to the show ... they are not performing at holi ... salt is getting so much importance.π‘
Hw can u say that when they are in the holi promo...be a lil patient π³
True I guess I am overactiing πsorry
Between kya precap for today hoga
promo hi chipkareyn yeh log precap mein na... ππ hope kuch alag ho precapOriginally posted by: Sweetypie34
Between kya precap for today hoga
True I guess I am overactiing πsorry
No don't be sorry dear π
May be they are busy with on track shooting...they ll shot for holi later on and they ll release the pics tooπ
Originally posted by: PriAmAddiction
promo hi chipkareyn yeh log precap mein na... ππ hope kuch alag ho precap
No mahashivratri promo on precap pl
Pinjara is still on air