hahaha and anokhi is living in her 50s 😆
That is so apt😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
hahaha and anokhi is living in her 50s 😆
That is so apt😆
I actually had to disappear to work. F* ml I’m missing the garmi-ness
i've been saying jungle mein mangal for weeks 🤣
Originally posted by: VQHKVWUEPNA3KMI6
Kaise hua's female version is also🔥
I hope they play it for Anokhi during her realisation!
Hayee can't wait for it...dying to watch the car scene...Thursday ko ah sakte hai.
oh no!! Hope you feel better!
Wait your name, is it Juwii or Juhi? Have I been saying it wrong all along 😳
I actually had to disappear to work. F* ml I’m missing the garmi-ness
Same! Have so much workllkkl
Discussion over.😆you are late to the party😆
Awww😂🤣
Kaam dhanday n discussion ka chora hi nahi😂
Kia nateeja nikla ? Shaurya anokhi ko lekar ur gya ya yahan shaan included hai😂
Wait your name, is it Juwii or Juhi? Have I been saying it wrong all along 😳
^^^^retweet!!!
it’s Juwi!! My actual name is Juwayriyah but everyone calls me Jay or Juwi so whateves y’all Wanna call me.Wait your name, is it Juwii or Juhi? Have I been saying it wrong all along 😳
Its gonna be so much fun watching Shaurya take away Anokhi from Astha and ACP at every chance he gets. 🤣🤣
Total Miya Biwi vibes 🤣🤣