





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats on the 11th EDT.
👋Gaaonwalon where art tho 😆
In honour of Anokhi shifting to her choti sheher
How was the episode? I’m exhausted from work. Not sure when I’ll watch it.
i twas okaish mainly family drama only starting 3 min and last 5 min sakhi !!Originally posted by: Namita-M
He was the episode? I’m exhausted from work. Not sure when I’ll watch it.
I know it was a filler episode but I really liked what Shaan said to Shaurya today "I know I helped her but I didn't do any favours and neither do I expect anything in return"
Shaurya needed to hear this!
Congratulations guys EDT no 11...🥳
Thank you namita🤗
The ACP is definitely interested in Anokhi🤢
"Humsafar" I would have loved if Shaurya had heard it but I don't think he was in the listening range😆