Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Atleast let me screw with new people who are joining !
I actually fell for it.. since I’m new here🤦🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Atleast let me screw with new people who are joining !
I actually fell for it.. since I’m new here🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Bathroom jitna clean 😆
You dont know. I am the brand ambassador of Harpic !
Originally posted by: infinitie
.......does that mean the jacket is coming off!!!!
I defo feel so 😆
Matlab itna passionate music they have played! It needs to come out! Yayyyyy! cant wait
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
You dont know. I am the brand ambassador of Harpic !
KV jaisi marketing kar rhi hai tu toh 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
I defo feel so 😆
Matlab itna passionate music they have played! It needs to come out! Yayyyyy! cant wait
here all our wishes are getting fulfilled!!!! can a fd get so lucky???? I AM HYPED!!!
why is she cold?? Is she wet or what? 🙈🙈
Then you all blame me.....
Here she is talking about being wet and all...I tou atleast took them to the bathroom
Originally posted by: infinitie
did he actually kidnap her 🤣
Our faith in him is really touching isn't it😆
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
My mother would be so proud of me today!
She be like- Chalo kahin tou naam roshan kiya
🙌😆😆😆😆 so true.
The accolades I've recieved on IF 😝😆😆😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
.......does that mean the jacket is coming off!!!!
It is. It is.
Get your magnifying glasses ready !
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Then you all blame me.....
Here she is talking about being wet and all...I tou atleast took them to the bathroom
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Akanksha!
Now she's literally going to think before she uses the word *wet* 🤣