Says the one who said don't ever change the UN TheGladiator 😂Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then change your UN to AnuragSujal
Some will call you Anurag and some Sujal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Says the one who said don't ever change the UN TheGladiator 😂Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then change your UN to AnuragSujal
Some will call you Anurag and some Sujal
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Says the one who said don't ever change the UN TheGladiator 😂
I love this but it's your choice
Yeah into MCU
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I love this but it's your choice
Same here😆Dont change it Gladiator..rest ur wish
I can write all the names people can call me on my siggy box 😎Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I love this but it's your choice
Notes for now
It's huge hence I don't think I might start until I make all notes
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I can write all the names people can call me on my siggy box 😎
Do it 😅
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Notes for now
It's huge hence I don't think I might start until I make all notes
I was talking abt notes😅 i mean start posting after u complete it writing