Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hi akansha 🤗Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
You sleeping too ? 🤦♀️😕
Nope , I was attending online classes 😅😂
Bolo kya KP discuss kare? 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Uk what guys...
Mereko lag rha hai kahi Bebo pregnant ho gayi...usne pregnanacy test kia (woh color change wala test kit) ...and phek dia ..and bola ki yeh Anokhi ka pregnancy result hai ..🤣🤣🤣
Yeh bhi ho skta hai! 🤣
Kahin isliye raat ko Anokhi ko raat mei Ahir ki gaadi mei naa baithaya ho...🤣 taaki baad mei blame daal sake....🤣🤣
Kahani me twist ..
Shaurya- Baaasss....😡 Anokhi us raat ACP ke sath nahi mere sath thi Acp ke sath to astha thi😆
Everyone shocked 😲
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Humara bachpan in matarani n bht bekar kiya hai😂
Imagination hi kharab krdi hai😂
Bachpan kya if ajj bhi uske shows dekhe to waise hai😆 Jeevan hi barbad kr de wo to hum sensible hai that hum nhi dekhte😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hi akansha 🤗
Nope , I was attending online classes 😅😂
Bolo kya KP discuss kare? 🤣
The real KP this time !
You saw the BTS ?
Nope
I had lectures since 6 am
Just came back
Couldn’t follow discussions here 😅
Can you share the BTS ? 😳😆
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli
ACP might leave them at airport or somethng like that. Shaurya will bring them back, is what I feel. Astha ka pata nahi....she might leave also.
No no mauka paras ACP was planning for a lamba safar with Aastha now as his humsafar, if this is how its going to play the fd is going to roast him when the episode is out🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nope
I had lectures since 6 am
Just came back
Couldn’t follow discussions here 😅
Can you share the BTS ? 😳😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwPB8EBi_S/?igshid=1k5buynnu4q2j
Yeh pregnancy wala twist plzzzz.....nahi karo🙈
I cant take this kinda mu in this a bit logical series😂
And yeh itv mn 1 dafa mn hi pregnant hojate.....yahan real mn pehli dafa dono parties ko pata hi nhi hota k karna kia hai😂
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Yeh pregnancy wala twist plzzzz.....nahi karo🙈
I cant take this kinda mu in this a bit logical series😂
And yeh itv mn 1 dafa mn hi pregnant hojate.....yahan real mn pehli dafa dono parties ko pata hi nhi hota k karna kia hai😂
Dead🤣