Ash let's go kick him.....
I'm kicking him left right center here and on twitter n insta👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ash let's go kick him.....
I'm kicking him left right center here and on twitter n insta👍🏼
Originally posted by: listmist
I'm kicking him left right center here and on twitter n insta👍🏼
I need to distract from this show....
Originally posted by: listmist
Yup.. I didn't fall for that fake 🐊 tears
I was like bas kar bhaiy nahi dekh ni hein...
Sampoo ki zindagi ka ek hi laksh HEIR👍🏼
Originally posted by: listmist
He don't consider bon as his wife... Only ninja is his wife now
Seems the spoilers of him humiliating bon in front of all is true
Firse humiliate karega???😡😡😡 Are shock treatment deta to bhi kam dard hota bon ko.. he is xxxxxxxxx...
Bon should get new hero... Immediately we don't want him
I need to distract from this show....
Same here😭
Show is like a torture now
I was like bas kar bhaiy nahi dekh ni hein...
Exactly my feelings
Bored with his drama
ash feelings lost bro
Firse humiliate karega???😡😡😡 Are shock treatment deta to bhi kam dard hota bon ko.. he is xxxxxxxxx...
Bon should get new hero... Immediately we don't want him
New hero n a complete new family
Rcs are not trustworthy kaka will too Ditch her soon🤢👎🏼