chal hamara itna hype acp ke saath margaya
sadddddd 😭 our whole weekend
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
chal hamara itna hype acp ke saath margaya
sadddddd 😭 our whole weekend
Originally posted by: infinitie
Yes for sure! I think her leaving is really pushing him to the edge but the ACP is forcing him to feel things that he wouldn't have otherwise felt for a while!! I'm just annoyed at their need to put him everywhere because I think Shaurya would have tried to convince her to stay, with or without the ACP's presence.
Otherwise why he comes there
After seeing him he stepped back🤬
Uske khud ke bhai me unka paisa waste last diya🤣 Nahi jane dega use kahi 🤣
Haan behen got another Anokhi deewana into college🤣
we MUST wait for tomorrowOriginally posted by: infinitie
sadddddd 😭 our whole weekend
There is going to be some Bebo/AA drama that Anokhi is going to find herself in the middle of, I think makers are trying out some original track deviating from the bengali version
i want acp to remain in kapurthala and shaurya come back with anokhi !! but they are late night shooting dunno kya hoga !!
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Acp's "humsafar" comment made me go
If tomorrow Astha can't see that SS likes her, then she's the dumbest if all!
Evem with ACP, if she cant spot subtleties that he has a thing for her, she's dumb.
Kuch bhi bakwas karta hai... Shaurya is smart... Woh aastha ko ACP ke company mei chod ke apni wali ko legaya 🤣 I am loving this🤣
Eeeeeeeeeee! I'm screaming internally!! 😆
Originally posted by: LPPSVKCRU2PCGRF6
There is going to be some Bebo/AA drama that Anokhi is going to find herself in the middle of, I think makers are trying out some original track deviating from the bengali version
Bebo ka chakkar AA se? While AA having crush on Anokhi?
Glad they brought AA they can show some parallel track and let our lead actors have some rest they are shooting back to back !!
Originally posted by: BAXNVNAABRZE7B6C
There is going to be some Bebo/AA drama that Anokhi is going to find herself in the middle of, I think makers are trying out some original track deviating from the bengali version
Hope which is worth, original is too much drag it seems