Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very nice update...๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Enjoyed jealous Virat...!!! By the way who had seen Virat in the hotel? Want to know desperately...please update the next part soon...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great update   virat is jealous  of shourya. Hope virat  pakhi dont meet  in mumbai

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

Virat is so jealous 

Will they get married in your story or not???

Please update soon 

They will but not any time soon!

Thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Very nice update...๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Enjoyed jealous Virat...!!! By the way who had seen Virat in the hotel? Want to know desperately...please update the next part soon...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Pakhi just heard Virat's voice, she has not seen him in the hotel! 

Thank you so much :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Great update   virat is jealous  of shourya. Hope virat  pakhi dont meet  in mumbai

That will be cleared in the next part!

Thank you! 

Sona03 thumbnail

Part 13 - Past Closure? :

Hello lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Sai-Virat, and Pakhi-Samrat have reached the temple to take blessings from Ganpati Bappa.)

Pandit Ji: Bhagwan tum dono ki jodi banaye rakhe. 

(Sai and Virat are shocked, and correct Pandit Ji.)

Sai: Pandit Ji, hum dono jodi nahin hain. Hum toh sirf yahan darshan karne aaye hain.

Pandit Ji: Maaf karna beta. Mujhe laga ki...

Virat: Koi baat  nahin Pandit Ji. 

(Virat and Sai take blessings. Then they head out to have an outing when Virat bumps into Pakhi. Both are shocked seeing each other.)

Virat: Pakhi?

Pakhi: Virat, tum yahan?

Virat: Woh, main Sai ko yahan ghumne laaya tha. Aur tum?

Pakhi: Main Samrat ke saath aayi hoon. Wait a second. Tum Sai ke saath yahan aaye ho, ussey ghumne, toh yeh hain tumhari duty? Matlab I didnโ€™t know ke kisi ko ghumna phirna bhi duty ka part hota hain. Please mujhe koi explanation mat dena. Samrat mera wait kar raha ho ga. 

(Pakhi leaves angrily leaving Virat guilty.)

(Change of Scene)

(Pakhi thinks how Virat cheated on her by breaking his promise.)

Pakhi: Mujhe pata tha ki Virat kabhi bhi apna vaada pura nahin kar sakta. Phir uss ne vaada kiya hi kyun? Aur mujhe dekho. Main yahan guilty feel kar rahi thi ki meri wajah se Virat apni poori zindagi akela rahega. Maine socha tha ki uss se se baat kar ke vaada tod dungi. Lekin uss ne toh pehele se hi apne vaada tod diya hain. Woh bhi uss Sai ke liye. I will get this clear with Virat. Agar woh Sai ke saath khush hain toh he should move on, and koi vaada usse baand ke nahin rakhega.  

(Change of Scene)

(Virat is feeling guilty thinking about Pakhiโ€™s words. His promise rings in his ears. The one he made to Pakhi on her wedding day.)

Virat: Yeh kya ho gaya hain mujhe? Maine Pakhi ko vaada kiya hain, aur mein apni zaban ka pakka hoon. Main woh Vaada tod nahin sakta. Kisi bhi keemat par.

(Change Of Scene)

(Virat and Sai go to Juhu beach. The weather makes the waves a perfect pleasant time to go. When Sai sees a pani puri shop, she requests Virat to take her.)

Sai: Virat Sir, chaliye na. Pani puri, sev puri, pav bhaji khaate hain na please. 

Virat: Sai, yeh sab khaogi toh lunch kab karogi?

Sai: Yeh bhi toh lunch hi hain. Please? 

(Sai makes a cute puppy face which melts Virat, and he agrees to take her.)

Sai: Dada, ek sev puri, pani puri, raga pattis, aur pav bhaji please.

(Virat looks at her surprisingly, like she will eat that much.)

Sai: Virat Sir, aap kuch nahin lo ge?

Virat: Itna sab tumhare liye hain? Akele kha lo gi?

Sai: Of course yeh sab mere liye hain. Aur main keh de rahi hoon ki main share toh bilkul bhi nahin karne wali. Isiliye aap apna order de do.

(Virat laughs seeing her antics. The food gets ready, and Sai eats with all her heart. She was clearly enjoying her food. She gives one bite to Virat, who could not handle the level of spice. He then ended up asking for water.)

Sai: Kya aap bhi? Ittu sa theekha nahin kha sakte?

Virat: Nahi kha sakta. 

(Virat drinks water, and calms down)

Sai: Bilkul bache jaise lag rahe the aap jab paani maang rahe the. 

(Sai teases Virat, who was lost in her laugh.)

(Change of Scene)

(Sai - Virat and Pakhi - Samrat are gathered around a bonfire in the garden area of the hotel. Virat introduces Sai to them, and vice versa.)

Pakhi: Tum se mil ke acha laga Sai. 

Samrat: Not bad Shiva. Good going. 

(Samrat says in a teasing manner to Virat. Virat and Pakhi excuse themselves to talk.)

Pakhi: Kya hua Virat? Mujhe yahan kyun bulaya? Kya baat karni hain tumhe?

Virat: Pakhi mein jaanta hoon ki tum kya soch rahi ho. Joh kuch bhi tumne dekha woh sach nahin hain. Sai ke Abba mujhe bachate hue mar gaye. Joh goli mujhe lagne waali thi woh unhone khaayi thi. Aur apne aakhri time mein unhone mujhse vaada liya tha ki main Sai ki puri zimedari uthaoon aur...

Pakhi: Aur tum unhe maana nahin kar paaye. Aur vaade de diya, right?

(Pakhi completes Virat's words.)

Virat: Haan, lekin tum se diye hua vaada maine toda nahin hain. Pakhi mujhe yaad hain woh vaada. Ki main apni zindagi, aur dil mein tumhare siva kisi aur ko jagah nahin dunga. Aur rahi baat Sai ki, toh woh sirf meri zimmedari hain. My responsibility, aur kuch nahin. 

(Sai, who had come to call Virat for dinner, heard VIratโ€™s confession. She was shocked and disappointed. Unable to control her tears, she walked away.)

Pakhi: Tumhe pata hain Virat, main na paagal thi ki tumhare promise ko maan liya. In fact sab se bade paagal toh tum ho jisne yeh promise de diya. Main apni shaadi se khush hoon. Phir iss promise ka matlab hi nahin banta na? Kyun tum khudh ko takleef dena chahate ho? Zindagi tumhe ek dusra mauka deh rahi hain. Main bhi yahi sochti thi ki main tumhare siwa kisi aur se pyaar kaise kar sakti hoon. Isiliye Samrat se bhi dur reheti thi. Lekin socha ki ab meri shaadi ho chukki hain. Mujhe ab apni shaadi ko ek mauka dena chahaiye. Samrat ko mauka dena chahaiye. Joh kuch bhi hua, uss mein uski toh koi galti nahin hain na? Aur rahi baat tumhare uss promise ki, toh woh toh aaj nahin toh kal tutna hi tha. Kyun ki tumhari family tumhari khabhie na khabhie toh tumhari shaadi karwa hi denge. Toh tum kyun na apni zindagi ko ek mauka do. Tumhari khushiyan tumhare saamne hain. Aisa na ho ki tum beete hue kal ki wajha se aane wale kal ki khuysian kho do. Main tumhe uss promise se free karti hoon. Koi zaroorat nahin hain kudh ko takleef dene ki. Virat tumhari zindagi aur dil mein already koi aa chukka hain. Bas apni aankhein kholo aur aage badho. Kyunki waqt, aur dil pe, hamara koi zor nahin hota. Joh hona hain, woh ho kar hi rahetha hain. Chahe phir hum kitna bhi rokne ki koshish kar lein.

(Pakhi leaves Virat who is still trying to process the information.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

How is the update guys? Please ignore the minor mistakes.

How will Sai cope up with the new information of Viratโ€™s promise to Pakhi?

Pakhi freed Virat from the promise but will Virat be able to see his true love or will be guilt driven?

Will Pakhi disclose her past with Virat to Samrat?

Do vote and comment your thoughts.

FUITV thumbnail

Yay Virat is free from his promise and noo that Sai heard all that . It will be too hard for Virat to convince Sai , whenโ€™s and if he realises

My only complaint is chapter was too short. I am kidding, as a reader I will always be greedy. And as a writer I understand how difficult it is to write one .

Lovely writing . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pakhi itni samajhdar !!๐Ÿ˜‚ Loved the update very much...Good going Ms writer!!!๐Ÿ˜„...Continue soon๐Ÿ’œ

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Yay Virat is free from his promise and noo that Sai heard all that . It will be too hard for Virat to convince Sai , whenโ€™s and if he realises

My only complaint is chapter was too short. I am kidding, as a reader I will always be greedy. And as a writer I understand how difficult it is to write one .

Lovely writing . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pakhi freed him from that useless promise! haha yes and we have Shaurya too in Sai's life ๐Ÿ˜‰

haha, yeah I agree the chapter was short but after I point I was blank and wanted to end with just Pakhi Virat convo!

Thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Pakhi itni samajhdar !!๐Ÿ˜‚ Loved the update very much...Good going Ms writer!!!๐Ÿ˜„...Continue soon๐Ÿ’œ

haina pakhi aur samajdar ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Thank you dear reader!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

thank you so much!