Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 4 (current day)

Sai, Usha Maushi and DIG go outside and Sai turns to DIG says 'Sir I know I was the one who requested you to help me move to temporary place for few days until we get our own place,  I want to stay here tonight.  In my hurry I didn't realize that Devi will have to deal with this pain, esp as of now  Devi tai is closest to me. She has been getting better past few days since she met Pulkit Jiju and stopped her old medication.  I want to be with Tai when Pulkit Sir tells the truth.  Can you please take Usha Maushi to the quarters? I will join maushi tomorrow. She will be taking both our stuff with her.'

DIG says Sai, sure beta. Also as we discussed,  I spoke to the Bank Manager in GC and he will  move all your dad's money to your account in Nagpur. You don't need to personally visit GC. You can scan your documents and emai them if they asked you.Take care and call me if you need anything. 

With that Usha maushi leaves with a constable and DIG also leaves from there.

Sai runs back inside. Pulkit was about to sit in sofa to start talking to Virat. 

Kaku and others were nervous,  thinking how to avoid all their secrets coming out in front of Virat and Mohit. What they had been dreading for past 10 years will finally happen and they could do nothing.

Just then Devi looks at Sai and runs to her,  Sai, you are back.

Sai- yes Tai,  I didn't want to leave you to deal with all this without me. I will stay here tonight.

While saying that she looks at Virat.  Virat let a sigh of relief looking at Sai .

Pulkit starts sharing his story. Devi sits between Sai and Pulkit, holding their hands, with tears flowing down her face.

‐-----------------------

when I entered the house, Kaku was on sofa with Ninad kaka standing right behind her.

'Namaste kaku, aap kaise hain' saying that I went to take her blessing, someone hit me on the head.

When I woke up, I was tied up and was lying down. My face, stomach, legs, back and hands were in pain and numb. I couldn't even move. I am not sure how long I was there, later I found out that it was almost 2 days. I hadn't eaten or drank water. I was in a room in basement with no light.

Suddenly there was blinding light and I could hear cries and when I opened my eyes, I could see my Devi crying in the corner. She was held by Ninad, so tight that I could see his knuckles.

Omi Kaka (while making me sit) - so finally you woke up, kitna kumzor hain , aur bewakoof bhi. Aakir naukar ka beta hain.. and starts laughing. Devi ko fasana chahta tha apni jhooti pyaar me. And he thought we would never find out. Saying that he threw water on my face.

I noticed he had pointed brass knuckledusters, so that was the reason for pain in my stomach and face. I could feel the swelling in my face and taste blood in my mouth.

Kaku- kitna bada ehsaan faramosh ladka hain. Humare Parivaar ne tumhe panah di and hum hi se bewafai. Bada aaya. Did you forget I am Bhavani Chavan. Just cause I let you be in the house for few years, you forget your real place. Even now we are telling you nicely, just go from here and forget Devi.

It was difficult for me to talk, but I took a deep breath and said Kaku, I love Devi. I want to marry her. I have good education. I am topper in class and will be a doctor in few months. After that I will start earning well, please give me a chance. I will keep Devi happy, I will give her all the happiness in the world. I know I can. You know I am a good person, please don't seperate us.

Kaku (mocking voice) - Kaku main topper hun, main Achha insaan hun. Toh kya. You are a servant and always be a servant.

Devi - aai please, we love each other, what's wrong if we marry.

Bhavani - ghap bas Devi, and you too forget him and marry the person we choose for you. Otherwise now we have just hit him in front of you. If you insist on being with him, I won't hesitate to get him killed.

Omi starts hitting him again.

Devi - nahi aai, kaka please stop, stop, let him go. I will listen to anything you say, please ... please make it stop. I will do anything.

I looked at her, she was totally shaken and broken down. She is 3 months pregnant, how can I let her go, how can I let her be alone in this state?

Devi tumne bataya kya Kaku ko humare ba..

Before I could finish, Devi had a fear in her eyes, that I stopped talking. She shook her head as if to say don't say anything more.

I didn't want them to do anything to Devi and stayed quiet.

Kaku- kya nahi bataya, iss se zyada kya batana hain.

Devi bolo.

Devi fainted and Ninad kaka took her away from basement.

Omi- ab bahut ho gaya Pulkit. Bahut pyaar se samjha liya. If we see you even near Devi you are done. You know we will do anything for our izzat.

I was hit again in face.

When I woke up again, I was lying on the road, someone helped me up in ambulance and was taken to Govenment Hospital. Took me 8 weeks to get discharged from the hospital. My friends had searched me and could finally locate me after 1 week, they took care of me. . I gave my friend one of my acquaintance contact number of Sujata who was working as a maid in Chavan Nivas. She came to visit me in hospital.

She said Devyani has been kept locked in the room, just given food and some medication time to time. It seems Kaku told everyone she had a mental breakdown. I asked my friends to send some pre natal medication along with some other medicines to take during pregnancy as I knew Devi would not have told her mother and would have hidden this information.

Slowly I started exchanging notes through Sujata. Kaku had stopped her from continuing her college. Devi had hidden pregnancy medication, taking them secretly and atleast I felt happy knowing she was well.

This went on for 3 more months and suddenly one day Kaku caught Sujata giving the notes to Devi. I still feel bad for Sujata, she was beaten so much. Not only was she fired from job, kaku removed every single maid and servant and got new set of servants. She probably figured out Devi is pregnant and moved her somewhere.

Me and our friends drove by Chavan Nivas and started asking around. We found out that Devi hasn't been seen in the Chavan Nivas for few days. It was as if she has vanished from the world.

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I loved the background story. It makes more sense. Can’t wait for the next part. You write so well :)

Thanks girl , Part 4 is up !!

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Amazing update. Loved the script. Can makers read it and try to learn something out of it especially timeline part? Too much to ask from them.

I can see you have thought throught it well. Let me assume this story for the show too because this is logical πŸ˜†

I liked the gardening part and even the family background information ❀❀

@bold - I wanted it to tie it to Sai's bamboo plant wala gift, that somehow Sai knew of his liking for plants.

(when Jagtap and Vithal go to meet Virat for first time, his quarters has lot of plants, I wanted Sai to have made a connection that he loves having plants around πŸ˜†, but can't admit in CN as they will nto like it)

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Wow...πŸ‘ŒπŸ» what a explained past you have planned...!!! I loved it so much...please start writing for serial yaar...😜 it would be so interesting to watch...I could imagine them as young and staying together and all...Thank you so much...please update the next part soon...πŸ‘πŸ»

Thank You πŸ˜Š

I also imagined them as young and playing around happily when I wrote about this part.

Hope someone can write nice stories about their past and when they were young.

In this SS, I am trying to mainly bring closure to Pulkit-Devi story which we won't get in the show I feel.

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdokka

Lovely story!! Please make Virat desperate to get Sai back!!! AKA Khoon ke aansoon!!

Thank you :) 

Yes, he will have to make efforts, not sure how many parts I will write, but will try to complete atleast Pulkit-Devi story. 

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Curious to read more of the background...

Next part is up

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Bhavani kaku being made the guardian was the worst idea but it totally makes sense serial wise

Agree, but kya kare, otherwise usko kyun itna importance koi dega bina wajah.

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Oh wow,it was amazing.

The way you unfolded the past was actually quite sensible,and it validated everyone's behaviour in the CN. From arrogance,ego and blind trust. I loved it.

Do continue soon.❀

P.S.:I wish I could swipe this with the CVs script,they wont even pay attention. 

Glad you are liking it !!  Next part is up. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Part 4 (current day)

Sai, Usha Maushi and DIG go outside and Sai turns to DIG says 'Sir I know I was the one who requested you to help me move to temporary place for few days until we get our own place,  I want to stay here tonight.  In my hurry I didn't realize that Devi will have to deal with this pain, esp as of now  Devi tai is closest to me. She has been getting better past few days since she met Pulkit Jiju and stopped her old medication.  I want to be with Tai when Pulkit Sir tells the truth.  Can you please take Usha Maushi to the quarters? I will join maushi tomorrow. She will be taking both our stuff with her.'

DIG says Sai, sure beta. Also as we discussed,  I spoke to the Bank Manager in GC and he will  move all your dad's money to your account in Nagpur. You don't need to personally visit GC. You can scan your documents and emai them if they asked you.Take care and call me if you need anything. 

With that Usha maushi leaves with a constable and DIG also leaves from there.

Sai runs back inside. Pulkit was about to sit in sofa to start talking to Virat. 

Kaku and others were nervous,  thinking how to avoid all their secrets coming out in front of Virat and Mohit. What they had been dreading for past 10 years will finally happen and they could do nothing.

Just then Devi looks at Sai and runs to her,  Sai, you are back.

Sai- yes Tai,  I didn't want to leave you to deal with all this without me. I will stay here tonight.

While saying that she looks at Virat.  Virat let a sigh of relief looking at Sai .

Pulkit starts sharing his story. Devi sits between Sai and Pulkit, holding their hands, with tears flowing down her face.

‐-----------------------

when I entered the house, Kaku was on sofa with Ninad kaka standing right behind her.

'Namaste kaku, aap kaise hain' saying that I went to take her blessing, someone hit me on the head.

When I woke up, I was tied up and was lying down. My face, stomach, legs, back and hands were in pain and numb. I couldn't even move. I am not sure how long I was there, later I found out that it was almost 2 days. I hadn't eaten or drank water. I was in a room in basement with no light.

Suddenly there was blinding light and I could hear cries and when I opened my eyes, I could see my Devi crying in the corner. She was held by Ninad, so tight that I could see his knuckles.

Omi Kaka (while making me sit) - so finally you woke up, kitna kumzor hain , aur bewakoof bhi. Aakir naukar ka beta hain.. and starts laughing. Devi ko fasana chahta tha apni jhooti pyaar me. And he thought we would never find out. Saying that he threw water on my face.

I noticed he had pointed brass knuckledusters, so that was the reason for pain in my stomach and face. I could feel the swelling in my face and taste blood in my mouth.

Kaku- kitna bada ehsaan faramosh ladka hain. Humare Parivaar ne tumhe panah di and hum hi se bewafai. Bada aaya. Did you forget I am Bhavani Chavan. Just cause I let you be in the house for few years, you forget your real place. Even now we are telling you nicely, just go from here and forget Devi.

It was difficult for me to talk, but I took a deep breath and said Kaku, I love Devi. I want to marry her. I have good education. I am topper in class and will be a doctor in few months. After that I will start earning well, please give me a chance. I will keep Devi happy, I will give her all the happiness in the world. I know I can. You know I am a good person, please don't seperate us.

Kaku (mocking voice) - Kaku main topper hun, main Achha insaan hun. Toh kya. You are a servant and always be a servant.

Devi - aai please, we love each other, what's wrong if we marry.

Bhavani - ghap bas Devi, and you too forget him and marry the person we choose for you. Otherwise now we have just hit him in front of you. If you insist on being with him, I won't hesitate to get him killed.

Omi starts hitting him again.

Devi - nahi aai, kaka please stop, stop, let him go. I will listen to anything you say, please ... please make it stop. I will do anything.

I looked at her, she was totally shaken and broken down. She is 3 months pregnant, how can I let her go, how can I let her be alone in this state?

Devi tumne bataya kya Kaku ko humare ba..

Before I could finish, Devi had a fear in her eyes, that I stopped talking. She shook her head as if to say don't say anything more.

I didn't want them to do anything to Devi and stayed quiet.

Kaku- kya nahi bataya, iss se zyada kya batana hain.

Devi bolo.

Devi fainted and Ninad kaka took her away from basement.

Omi- ab bahut ho gaya Pulkit. Bahut pyaar se samjha liya. If we see you even near Devi you are done. You know we will do anything for our izzat.

I was hit again in face.

When I woke up again, I was lying on the road, someone helped me up in ambulance and was taken to Govenment Hospital. Took me 8 weeks to get discharged from the hospital. My friends had searched me and could finally locate me after 1 week, they took care of me. . I gave my friend one of my acquaintance contact number of Sujata who was working as a maid in Chavan Nivas. She came to visit me in hospital.

She said Devyani has been kept locked in the room, just given food and some medication time to time. It seems Kaku told everyone she had a mental breakdown. I asked my friends to send some pre natal medication along with some other medicines to take during pregnancy as I knew Devi would not have told her mother and would have hidden this information.

Slowly I started exchanging notes through Sujata. Kaku had stopped her from continuing her college. Devi had hidden pregnancy medication, taking them secretly and atleast I felt happy knowing she was well.

This went on for 3 more months and suddenly one day Kaku caught Sujata giving the notes to Devi. I still feel bad for Sujata, she was beaten so much. Not only was she fired from job, kaku removed every single maid and servant and got new set of servants. She probably figured out Devi is pregnant and moved her somewhere.

Me and our friends drove by Chavan Nivas and started asking around. We found out that Devi hasn't been seen in the Chavan Nivas for few days. It was as if she has vanished from the world.

I can’t take the suspense πŸ˜… lovely update and so realistic. Lovely piece of writing. Can’t wait for the rest πŸ’™

So sweet and thoughtful of Sai to come back just for devi! This bk gang deserves the strictest of punishments. Horrible people.