SaiRat SS: It’s Complicated (Chap4-Pg12) - Page 8

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by emah04

Ek aur best friend... lol... maza aayega... 

brilliant update... can’t wait for chapter 3

Thank youuusmiley27

Originally posted by RitikaGarg8

oooooh "best friend" - ab Virat ko samjh me aayega!! Can't wait for chapter 3! 

yessss😆

Thank youuusmiley27

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Please do continue it does sound interesting

Thank youuu will dosmiley27

Heyy read it just now!! I loved ur storyline... Especially the character Arjun...Plz continue soon...Hope to get a chapter soon! :)

Originally posted by sairat07

Heyy read it just now!! I loved ur storyline... Especially the character Arjun...Plz continue soon...Hope to get a chapter soon! :)

heyyy thanks a lot!!! Will be updating soon! I’m halfway the update but not finding time to complete! 

Chapter 3: Vulnerabilities

Virat reached their bedroom to find Sai sitting on her side of the bed silently crying. Virat quickly kept the plate on the side table and rushed to her side. 

“Sai Kya hua? Please batao na. Aisa Kya ho gaya” Virat asked tensed

Sai rushed to Virat, hugged him tightly and finally let it out and started crying uncontrollably. Virat was extremely stressed and unable to understand the reaction however he hugged her back patted her so she feels he is with her. 

After good 10 mins Sai stoped crying and broke the hug and looked at him.

“Maine Bahut phone kiya tha...Arjun ko... jab aaba...” and tears rolled down her eyes

“Mera best friend mana....usne mera phone nai uthaya....vo duty pe tha... phone allowed nai hota....muje pata hai....par mai akeli thi....muje Bahut darr lag raha tha...” she hugged him tightly 

“Uski galti nai thi Sai.....Vo army doctor hai....phone allowed nai hote na..” Virat tried to explain patting her head

“Mai jaanti hoon....par...” 

“It’s okay Sai hota hai. Vo tumhara best friend hai issliye tum naraz ho. Par agar vo hota toh hum shayad saath na hote.” Virat smiled at her

“Shayad. Aapke liye toh vahi behtar tha na.”

“Aur tumhe aisa Kyu lagta hai?” 

“Aap kehna Kya chahte hai.”

“Yahi ki I feel lucky to know you and have you in my life. Maine tum jaisi ladki kabhi dekhi hi nai. Roz Ek naya roller coaster.” He laughed And she laughed with him.

“Arjun ne Samrat dada ko bachaya. I’m actually proud of him. Vo bhi suspend hoke.” She smiled

“Hmm...Bahut upset hai tum usse baat karlo.” 

“Hmm.. Samrat dada ka check up hone ke baad” 

Virat quickly started feeding Sai like a baby and she enjoyed it. She also started feeding him.

SAI

Virat Sir. He is so difficult to understand. Sometimes jealous over absolutely nothing and sometimes making me reconcile with my guy best friend. I love when he gives me all the attention and feeds me like I’m the only one matters. What are these feelings? Where am I going with this? He says he’s lucky to know me and have me in his life. As a wife? I better not think that way. As a roommate? Why would someone want a roommate out of nowhere. As a friend? Are we really friends? Yes we are. No one actually decides one day that oh from now on we are friends. It just happens and it’s happened. I enjoy his company and miss him when he’s not around. I hope he feels the same way. I can only hope. 

VIRAT

In this very moment I have a lot of questions. I know nothing about her past. I want to know everything about her, her life before I came in. This is however not the correct time. Arjun does matter a lot to her. Maybe if he was there I wouldn’t have been here right now with her and that upsets me for some reason. She gives me a feeling of belonging. I know I have someone in my life who trusts me and tries to if not fully understand me and I feel she deals with my orthodox family regularly peacefully since few days only because of me. I appreciate the efforts she puts in for my family. She brings a smile on my Aai’s face everyday which wasn’t the case before. Aai has found a daughter, Tai and Mohit have found a sister, bua has found a friend. I have been blessed with the best Wife. What the hell are you thinking Virat? She’s not here to stay. I can’t deal with the thought of her going after few years I just cannot. We still have 4 years what if we fall in love? 4 years is a long time. What the hell Virat concentrate! She’s young. You’re the older one here. Stop having these thoughts about her. She’s Kamal sirs daughter. 

“But my wife too.” I said out a bit loud to myself

“Ji? Aapne kuch kaha?” Sai asked from the door

“Nai” Virat quickly managed to say ran to the washroom

Arjun was just leaving while Sai came down.

“Mile bina jaoge?” Sai asked tears in her eyes

“Jaana toh nai chahta tha” he replied with watery eyes 

Sai ran over to him and hugged him. The whole Chavan family was shocked and had already started talking behind her back. 

VIRAT 

I stood behind watching the scene wondering the kind of friendship they share. I did get an idea he’s someone important from Sai’s past and I should accept it like she accepted Pakhi. 

“Really Pakhi? Can Pakhi and Arjun be compared? I don’t think so.” He said out loud to himself slightly frustrated with himself 

“I’m so sorry Sai. I’m so sorry. Ye sab meri vajah se hua hai. Kash mai vaha hota. I’m so sorry. Jab meri best friend ko meri zarurat thi mai nai tha. Please Sai if I could undo things I would have surely done that.” Arjun cried hugging her 

Sai broke the hug and wiped his tears.

“Mai janti hoon. Mai samajti hoon. Bas maana nai chahti thi. Kisi ko blame karna chahti thi. Pehle Virat ko blame kiya phir tumhe. Sorry toh muje bhi kehna chaiye. Maine apna number change kar liya, tumse baat nai ki. Sorry.” She smiled at him

Arjun received a call which was from the hospital and he had to urgently leave. Sai and Arjun decided to meet up and talk things out later.

Sai was in a very good mood after her patch up with her best friend. She was literally beaming and in touch with Arjun on messages. 

Virat was having a hard time understanding things. He wanted to ask. He was desperate to know but he didn’t know if it was the correct time. Sai looked at Virat and knew it. 

“Virat Sir”

“Hmm” 

“Arjun and I are childhood friends. We have literally grown up together. He’s few years older to me and that’s why aaba used to trust me with him. He used to be at our house most of the time and the other time I used to be at his. His family is too sweet. They love me a lot too. We have never hid anything from each other or stayed away from each other for other but after his job he hardly had time and I used throw tantrums. He took them also. The only person I could think when aaba... was him and he wasn’t there. This affected me a lot Virat sir. He’s very dear to me. He’s my best friend, a part of my family and now yours too.” She smiled

Virat smiled back at her and went to the bed where she was sitting. He took her hands in his and said 

“Thank you for sharing with me. I really like it when you share things with me. Your thoughts, your past or anything about you. If there’s anything which disturbs you can always share it with me. Hmm?”

“Hmm” she smiled back

——-

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the late update!

I’m actually losing interest in the show and thought of discontinuing the fiction however I had promised an update so I have come back. 

Let me know how you like the update and if you really want to me continue.

I’m in two minds right now. I don’t want to leave it midway and this show just keeps on getting toxic so I have stopped watching for a bit. 

I really wanted to watch Sai having a guy best friend on the show and that’s why I started it. Let’s see how it goes.

Your comments mean a lot! Please show lovee

Ani🌸

Edited by DesiiiiGirllll - 3 years ago

Thanks for the update dear😇🤗

Awesome story😍

Hope jaldi se Virat aur Samrat ke beech sab thik ho jaye

Sairat ki batein hamesha dil ko chu jati hai😍

Waiting for next update🤗

Great chapter!! Virat is being so understanding here but maybe soon he will get jealous...i hope not. But i also want to see virat get a push into acting on his feelings and conveying at least some of it to Sai so that she realizes that things are changing between them! 

It's amazing loved it plz continue. 

Heyy plz don't do this.. Plz continue it!! Ur story os very much interesting.. Waiting for the next one!!