Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Blackwind

The insecurities of Samrat were rightly put👍🏼 the way he is, he was bound to behave the way he did. Even though his character is a bit annoying but it is just the way he is, human with some personality traits...loved the tiny little SaiRat moment no matter what n how, they always manage to make me smile wide😳

exactly.felt bad for samrat. but why chaiwali didi missing?😆

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

exactly.felt bad for samrat. but why chaiwali didi missing?😆

🤣🤣- chaiwali didi
in a reply to a comment Columbia said that Virat’s family didn’t want to burden Sai’s family becos this was a small wedding and there were already too many from Virat’s side. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

appreciation for your research on the rituals.very nice yaar ..you didnt tag me😒.

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me dear😇🤗

Beautiful as always😍 i really appreciate the way you have explain us the rituals dear👌❤

Cant wait Virat and Sai drink horlicks together again😉

Lots of love from Mauritius dear Columbia😘❤

Waiting for next update🤗

Harinivas thumbnail

Of course one thing I forgot to mention 

I loved Aniket coming to meet her 

Pls have him in the wedding 

Jealous Virat is always fun 🤩 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Before everything I just want to say one thing, hats off to your patience and dedication towards your story and the readers.... Not only your dedication but the effort you put in the story pulls us towards it... I don't think even CVS didn't research as much as you do....... Once again thank you for putting so much effort ...❤️❤️

Coming to story... To be frank although I am happy that virat  took sai and samrat picture so casually, I felt weird when he shared hickey information with Shivam but then I thought I must be over reacting.... But after reading chapter 31 , then again this thought crossed  my mind... When they met, sai specifically mentioned " pointing specific place , here hickey will not be visible" (I felt  in other words, she mean, that place of her body is private and only him (virat) have right to access or see ) but when she got to know that he shared information of hickey withShivam ( even though Shivam don't have bad intentions) she felt her respect/ line of words was violated, she was more hurt bcoz that was done by virat... I really felt bad when she hugged mavshi and said no one can love and respect like you and aaba, I can understand sai's hurt.... Although virat said sorry ,I am not sure if he is sorry bcoz sai is hurt or because he really did realized why sai is hurt and what mistake he did... If he did realized then it is great... ( Plz , explain me if my understanding is wrong)...

While coming to Samrat, I actually didn't expected this from him, but ya it felt so nice to listen to sai and samrat conversation.

You really walked us through the rituals, it is very nice and lot of appreciation and respect for your hard work 👏👏👏

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Finally they kind of patch up

Please update soon 

Harinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Before everything I just want to say one thing, hats off to your patience and dedication towards your story and the readers.... Not only your dedication but the effort you put in the story pulls us towards it... I don't think even CVS didn't research as much as you do....... Once again thank you for putting so much effort ...❤️❤️

Coming to story... To be frank although I am happy that virat  took sai and samrat picture so casually, I felt weird when he shared hickey information with Shivam but then I thought I must be over reacting.... But after reading chapter 31 , then again this thought crossed  my mind... When they met, sai specifically mentioned " pointing specific place , here hickey will not be visible" (I felt  in other words, she mean, that place of her body is private and only him (virat) have right to access or see ) but when she got to know that he shared information of hickey withShivam ( even though Shivam don't have bad intentions) she felt her respect/ line of words was violated, she was more hurt bcoz that was done by virat... I really felt bad when she hugged mavshi and said no one can love and respect like you and aaba, I can understand sai's hurt.... Although virat said sorry ,I am not sure if he is sorry bcoz sai is hurt or because he really did realized why sai is hurt and what mistake he did... If he did realized then it is great... ( Plz , explain me if my understanding is wrong)...

While coming to Samrat, I actually didn't expected this from him, but ya it felt so nice to listen to sai and samrat conversation.

You really walked us through the rituals, it is very nice and lot of appreciation and respect for your hard work 👏👏👏

Hey Saichintalli - I think most of us felt this way. Do read Magayatri and Ninabarbie post.

I think Columbia has written it purposely 

This way 

For me I said it also in my comment 

This isn’t a flaw in Virat, it’s more like his carelessness due to his personality 

He is so impatient that sometimes he is dismissive 

But I feel when his Aai says women want their self respect 

And during the rituals also I feel he will understand the seriousness 

Or at least I am hoping it’s this way 

Like so much thought the rituals are being written I feel it’s so that 

they both understand their roles 

I don’t know I feel this way 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harinivas

Hey Saichintalli - I think most of us felt this way. Do read Magayatri and Ninabarbie post.

I think Columbia has written it purposely 

This way 

For me I said it also in my comment 

This isn’t a flaw in Virat, it’s more like his carelessness due to his personality 

He is so impatient that sometimes he is dismissive 

But I feel when his Aai says women want their self respect 

And during the rituals also I feel he will understand the seriousness 

Or at least I am hoping it’s this way 

Like so much thought the rituals are being written I feel it’s so that 

they both understand their roles 

I don’t know I feel this way 

Just went through those comments. Thank you for mentioning, So I am not the only one overthinking... Yup Columbia is a great writer, she might have thought it through, let us wait and watch what's going to happen in the next part, how will Virat realize.

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing, you written yhe the rituals in very beautiful way loved it waiting for sairat meeting.