I don’t ever wanna leave. Unless it’s the bathroom.Originally posted by: infinitie
me too!! i'm stuck either on the bridge or in kapurthala 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t ever wanna leave. Unless it’s the bathroom.Originally posted by: infinitie
me too!! i'm stuck either on the bridge or in kapurthala 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
you have to generate a link and then post it using the image icon!
Yahi sab bolte hain par karte kaise hain ??!!🤦♀️
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
😂😝 This is Mental! You gals are next level 😂
Soo glad to find like- minded crazy people 🤪😁
same, never happened before where i can say anything and no one gets offended, but everyone has a good time!
Originally posted by: infinitie
LITERALLY SAME!!!! i have not crushed this hard in a while!!!
SAME!!!!
for a while i was like why dont i like anyone so that was concerning, KV handled those concerns well. 🤣
How do i change the profile pic
I m not able to do so from my phone
that’s exactly where I am confused.Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Yahi sab bolte hain par karte kaise hain ??!!🤦♀️
this is the time to be UP! 😆
Udd jaana hai meine
I don’t ever wanna leave. Unless it’s the bathroom.
i'll take a detour to the pool and join you there 🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Udd jaana hai meine
yeh teri manzil ki pehli sidi hogi, akanksha puttar 😆
OMG I laughed so hard. SO HARD !🤣
because even I don't know how to change it so I am stuck with this Profile picture since more than five years now !