Che che..Thappa la naa eduthuka maaten..Nanum kindle ku dhan sonen.
Akka ku nu sila poruppu irukku..Adhan thongachi oda activities ah gavunikaren 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Che che..Thappa la naa eduthuka maaten..Nanum kindle ku dhan sonen.
Akka ku nu sila poruppu irukku..Adhan thongachi oda activities ah gavunikaren 🤣
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Yeah I saw your reply too..
But i want to know what that person whose tweets we took as base for the entire conversation felt about our post..She might use colorful words i feel 😆
Priya you on twitter? Follow nahi kiya 😆 Well who you took as the base definitely has seen your posts here funny how they not saying anything 🤔
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Che che..Thappa la naa eduthuka maaten..Nanum kindle ku dhan sonen.
Akka ku nu sila poruppu irukku..Adhan thongachi oda activities ah gavunikaren 🤣

ungaluku illadha urumaiya thangaiya nanna gavani chukongo
Sgayuiyer - Now you also give your introduction 😆
I expected some drama.😒Originally posted by: Priya12000
Yeah I saw your reply too..
But i want to know what that person whose tweets we took as base for the entire conversation felt about our post..She might use colorful words i feel 😆
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Priya you on twitter? Follow nahi kiya 😆 Well who you took as the base definitely has seen your posts here funny how they not saying anything 🤔
Aree nahi yaar..I am not in twitter..I was going through that person's tweet to see if i got any gaalis and i saw a familiar user id..Uske baad patha chala aree yeh toh hamari Rhea..the sia of the forum hai.
I am tamil hindu (iyer) from madurai. And you are from ??? I am a college student studying data science and you ???
Thangal kattalye sasanam kuduthachu !!!!
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I expected some drama.😒
Exactly..I was expecting Drama, gaalis and much more..definitely not appreciation 😭
😭Originally posted by: Priya12000
Exactly..I was expecting Drama, gaalis and much more..definitely not appreciation 😭