We want our bon back.....

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Enough of nibbi bon we want our fearless bon back. We already lost our rudhita but I hope not our bon . Please bring our bon back🙏🙏🙏🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nathiya143

Enough of nibbi bon we want our fearless bon back. We already lost our rudhita but I hope not our bon . Please bring our bon back🙏🙏🙏🙏

I so don't want to loose my Bon ......I just want her to go away and come back after as a grown up , strong-headed , savage, dangerous , Intelligent Barrister Bondita Das 

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah Bon who questions on everything is needed back.... bt i wanna her to remain silent which vl kill ARC more and more.....

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

I so don't want to loose my Bon ......I just want her to go away and come back after as a grown up , strong-headed , savage, dangerous , Intelligent Barrister Bondita Das 

yes now  our bon will be bonditha das only. Ek minute what is anis gift for bon I hope that will be child marriage invalid court order only. Bon will be bondhita das forever.

Rudhita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yeah Bon who questions on everything is needed back.... bt i wanna her to remain silent which vl kill ARC more and more.....

yeah , till she is there in RC mansion .........I want her to give him a royal ignorance 😡........and after leap she should come back just to divorce him and to  leave him shattered  and broken forever ........That bloody sting must realise what he lost 😡

But still , it's painful to loose our Rudhita 😭😭

Rudhita18 thumbnail

yes now  our bon will be bonditha das only. Ek minute what is anis gift for bon I hope that will be child marriage invalid court order only. Bon will be bondhita das forever.

Anirudh better stay away from our Bondita .......he had already gifted her the wrost pain. 

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

yeah , till she is there in RC mansion .........I want her to give him a royal ignorance 😡........and after leap she should come back just to divorce him and to  leave him shattered  and broken forever ........That bloody sting must realise what he lost 😡

But still , it's painful to loose our Rudhita 😭😭

Completely agree yaar how much even trash the stryline and feel strong fr Bon to ignore ARC and RC'S, bt loosing Aniditha is really hurtful yaar....