Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

CONFRONTATION ~ A VIRAT CHAVAN OS

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Ashwini could hear the police jeep ringing very clearly. That means Virat was back from Amravati after his training. In other days, she would have been happier than anyone for her son to come back home after a long time. But today, she was tense. She was really tense thinking about the environment of the house after what happened with Pulkit and especially what happened with Sai. 

Virat happily came inside his house after a long time from Amravati and he was happier than before because he couldn't wait to meet his Aai especially his wife, Sai. These days of distance between them made him realise the love he had for his wife. The day he realised that he couldn't live without his Sai had to be the best day of his life. Now he couldn't wait to express his love to Sai but before that he had a bigger task, to break the promise he gave to Pakhi. He needed to break that. After that he could move with Sai.

"Aai!! Aai Kuthe Ahes?" (Aai! Aai where are you?) Virat happily screamed for his Aai not knowing that his happiness might not remain the next moment. 

"Virat Bada! You came!" Ashwini tried to be normal and greeted Virat. 

"Ho Aai! Tumhi Kashe Ahat?" (Yes Aai! How are you?) Virat happily asked.

"Mi thik ahe. Tu Kashe Ahat?" (I'm okay. How are you?) Ashwini asked Virat, trying hard to be normal with Virat.

"Mast Aai!" Virat replied. "Let me go and meet Sai" Virat excused himself to meet Sai.

"Virattt...Thaam Bada...Virat.." Ashwini tried to control her tears but failed to stop Virat or her tears. 

Virat there happily was running to his room when he decides to meet Pakhi and clear the promise between them so he went towards Samrat's room where he heard something that changed his life.

"Ho Badi Mami. No one will get to know that I wrote the letter and asked my Baba to send that.." Pakhi was on call with Kaku.

Hearing this, Virat felt like a thunderbolt struck him. The further words heard by him made him feel the ground beneath him slipped away.

"Ho Badi Mami. I know you with Ninad Mama and Omi Mama kidnapped Pulkit and also that goon tried to kill Pulkit but the bullet struck Sai, who went there to save him. Don't worry, when Virat comes I'll make him understand.." Pakhi couldn't complete her sentence suddenly she heard Virat screaming, "PAKHIIIIIIIII…" 

Hearing this,Pakhi's phone slipped from her hand and she turned around to find Virat's eyes being red with anger as if he would kill her at this moment. She shuddered with fear thinking about the consequence as she knew that Virat got to know about the truth. 

"PAKHIIIIIIIII… What do you mean by Sai is in hospital? What happened to her?" Virat came forward and held Pakhi at her shoulders tightly.

"Tell Pakhii! What happened to Sai?" Asked Virat, shaking Pakhi and making the grip tighter.

"Tellll!" Virat almost shaked her violently if not Aai had intervened.

"Virattt..Badaa..Virat.." Ashwini came running and tried hard to free Patralekha from Virat's grip. 

"Virat Bada please leave Patralekha.. I'm telling you all the things.." Ashwini pleaded with Virat crying.

Virat then slowly left Pakhi whose shoulders were bruised.

Pakhi sat on the floor with thud crying. 

Virat after calming down a bit asked his mom what happened when he was not in the house.

Flashback : 

Ashwini saw Sai going hurriedly outside the house to meet Aniket who was waiting for her outside the house. They both discussed something with each other and then left for somewhere.

After sometime, when she was about to go to sleep, she saw injured Pulkit running inside the house. She ran to him and asked how all these happened to him and what she heard afterwards made her shocked. Her Sai was in hospital as she tried to save Pulkit but the bullet struck.

She fell on the floor with a thud. Thank God, Shivani came to that place only then. 

She tried to handle Ashwini, made her feel okay then asked about the matter but she could not control her tears knowing about their Sai.

Pulkit though told that Sai was out of danger, they didn't get relief. They almost ran away to the hospital where they found Aniket outside the I.C.U. Aniket then consoled them and told them to go home as visiting hours were finished and they could only meet her next day..

Hearing all these, Virat kneeled with a thud on the floor, he screamed, "SAIIII.." and started crying bitterly.

After sometime he composed himself and went towards the main door to go to the hospital not before giving an angry red eye to Patralekha not before conveying that her time was up!

Virat hurriedly went inside the hospital to find Aniket in the corridor. He almost held his collar and asked him, "Where's Sai!! Just tell me where my Sai is!!" 

Aniket, who was struggling because of the grip, freed himself very hard and replied, "She's inside I.C.U. She's out of danger now. But doctors told if she doesn't wake up within 24 hours, it may be dangerous for her."

Virat, hearing this almost broke down when Sunny came and tried to handle him.

After sometime, he went inside the I.C.U. with some special permission from the doctor

He entered the room to see his Sai being binded with wires of different machines and she's sleeping with an oxygen mask on. He sat near her bed and took her hands into his and started lamenting, "Wake up Sai! See who came to meet you. Aai, Shivani Bua, Sunny and me. You wake up fast otherwise Aai will scold me for not keeping you well *sobbing* I didn't believe you *almost crying* I believe that fake *crying* letter which was *crying* planted by Pakhi *crying* I should have believed you *breaking down in tears* Kaku, Baba, Omi Kaka did so much crime *crying* and I didn't have any idea about this *sobbing* I don't know how to face you *sobbing* I'm sorry Sai! I'm sorry *breaking down in tears* I'm sorry Sai, Please forgive me if you can *breaking down* I love you Sai, *sobbing* Please forgive me *crying* I don't know how to face you *sobbing* Please forgive me *crying*

"I have already forgiven you…. Why are you holding responsible..for..all...the.. things..I.

should..be...sorry for.. doing..all the...things... in your absence..." Virat turned around to hear Sai speaking softly.

He couldn't believe that Sai came back to consciousness. He was elated to see his Sai back, He started kissing her knuckles and hands. 

"Sai you came back! You came back! Doctor! Doctor!" Virat didn't know what to do.

Doctor entered the room to see this miracle and was elated, "It's a miracle! Please ACP sir can you go outside the room for further check-up ?" The doctor requested Virat to go outside.

Though Virat didn't want to leave the room for Sai. He had to, when he felt a pull in his hands. He saw Sai holding his hands, he carefully removed his hands and whispered to her, "I'll be waiting for your recovery. I'm outside and will meet you soon" and left the room.

When he came outside, Ashwini asked Virat anxiously, "Godu! How is Sai? Is she okay?" 

"Relax! Aai! She's okay. Doctors are now examining her." Virat ensured his Aai.

"Bappa, thanks for Your blessings." Ashwini thanked God.

"Okay Aai, I've got some work to do. Will return soon. Please be with Sai." Virat said.

"What work Veeru?" Aai enquired. 

"I'll tell you afterwards, now I've to finish the work". Virat replied with a sneer.

Bhawani, Ninad and Omkar came back after a long time meeting the Dadu Hariya goon and sending him out of Maharashtra border, so that he remains untraceable for some time. They're now satisfied as they know after this kidnapping and Sai didn't know who kidnapped Pulkit. 

Entering into the house, they could see Virat sitting on the sofa with a cross-legged position, spreading his arms across it with a smirk on his face.

They're not prepared for this though Bhawani composed herself, "Oh Virat! You're back! When did you come back, Beta? Didn't Ashwini provide you refreshments? *In a low voice* What to do with Ashwini.. *in normal voice* Ashwini..Ashwini..Kuthe Ahes (where are you?) Virat returned and you don't know...Ashwini.." Kaku tried hard to be normal.

Virat calmly replied, "Kaku.. Don't get hyper..Aai isn't at home..And I came quite earlier and also met Aai…"

"Hey!! Ashwini isn't at home? Then where she is!" This time Ninad replied.

Virat was controlling hard to not to burst upon his father but needed to be calm and composed.

"Aai is in hospital.." he calmly replied.

"Hos..pi..tal..why? Vahini...is..in.. Hospital..but why.." Omkar replied stuttering being nervous hoping that Virat didn't get to know about Sai..

"Because SAI IS IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!!!" Virat finally burst upon his family as he couldn't control his anger.

"What ? Because of us?" Kaku still tried to get control of the situation.." But why because of us that Junglee Mulgi will.." she couldn't complete her sentence as Virat burst upon her before, 

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS KIDNAPPED PULKIT AND SAI IN ORDER TO SAVE PULKIT TOOK THE BULLET UPON HER! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO SAI, I WON'T FORGIVE YOU GUYS! I WON'T LET YOU AND PAKHI TO BE IN PEACE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY SAI!" 

Virat couldn't believe till now that his Baba who was a reputed Army officer could do such heinous work or his Kaku, who claimed herself to be from the royal family, can do such work. He was ashamed of them, ashamed of his family and of Pakhi whom he thought to be his friend. He broke down crying when Usha Maushi came to handle him.

"MRS. BHAWANI CHAVAN, MR. NINAD CHAVAN AND MR. OMKAR CHAVAN WHY DID YOU DO THIS? KYA BIGADA THA SAI NE THAT YOU GUYS HAD TO DO SUCH THINGS?" After composing himself, Virat finally asked the question which he never thought in dreams he would ask.

"Virat Beta..Listen to me.." Ninad tried to make him understand.

"No. Mr. Ninad Chavan, enough! Don't call me your son anymore." Virat warned his father.

"Virat.." Bhawani tried but she also met with red glare from Virat .

"NO..ONE..I SAID..NO..ONE SHOULD CALL ME...NOW.." Virat gritted with anger but composed himself.

"Ninad Chavan, you're a retired Army man and doing such things. Don't you feel ashamed??" Virat questioned his father. 

"Mrs. Bhawani Chavan, being the wife of Late DCP Nagesh Chavan, you didn't feel ashamed to do such things?" Virat questioned his Kaku who never in his dream thought that she would do this.

"And Patralekha Vahini, what to tell you.. don't you feel ashamed to do such things with a woman?" Virat asked Patralekha who was standing in the corner. 

Bhawani, Ninad, Omkar along with Patralekha stand there rooted unable to say anything, ashamed of their deeds. They knew whatever did was a crime and it has no other option than to get arrested 

"I wish I could arrest you guys right now. But for that an arrest warrant is needed. But don't worry, as soon as Sai and Pulkit recover, I shall personally go with them to file an FIR against you and Patralekha Vahini and make sure you guys get the punishment for your deeds." Saying those, he went towards his room to freshen up and to get ready to meet Sai in hospital.

Hello this is Andy presenting you an OS on the idea asked by @notaquitter.

I hope you guys like this OS especially @notaquittter. I hope I can live up to your expectations. And do tell how you liked it. Please do like and comment.

Thank you for reading and Happy Reading

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome! Thank you for this amazing OS! 

AninditaB thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-neeraja91

Awesome! Thank you for this amazing OS! 

Welcome ❤️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome❤️

Next Didi will be admitted to ICU unki halat bahut ghambir hai coz virat called her vahini😭😢

Unke liye pray karna.

Baaki sab accha hai👍🏼

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Fruitcustard_9

Awesome❤️

Next Didi will be admitted to ICU unki halat bahut ghambir hai coz virat called her vahini😭😢

Unke liye pray karna.

Baaki sab accha hai👍🏼

Thanks🤗.

Ha ha ha.. Patralekha Vahini ICU main rahe ya na rahe usse ab Virat ko koi fark nahi padhega😆

FUITV thumbnail

Wow, it was beyond my expectation . When I read Sai was shot , I was like oh no, I hope she is not dead. But glad she was out of danger. I loved the evil trio entry with Virat handling them like a boss.

I have read it like twice already and will keep coming back to it, until I see the actual confrontation pan out.

Wonderful writing ❤️

Thank you for considering my request and pending down an OS so quickly. 🤩

AninditaB thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-notaquitter

Wow, it was beyond my expectation . When I read Sai was shot , I was like oh no, I hope she is not dead. But glad she was out of danger. I loved the evil trio entry with Virat handling them like a boss.

I have read it like twice already and will keep coming back to it, until I see the actual confrontation pan out.

Wonderful writing ❤️

Thank you for considering my request and pending down an OS so quickly. 🤩

Thank you for the appreciation. I'm delighted to know that I could live upto your expectations🤗❤️🤗❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh wow,this was amazing.❤

Loved Virat's realization, confession of love a d confrontation part. Loved all of it. And obviously his swag on the sofa😉

But the best part was 'patralekha vahini'.

Do write more❤

AninditaB thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Shristhi2002

Oh wow,this was amazing.❤

Loved Virat's realization, confession of love a d confrontation part. Loved all of it. And obviously his swag on the sofa😉

But the best part was 'patralekha vahini'.

Do write more❤

Thank you🤗❤️

shyreen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Andy3456

Ashwini could hear the police jeep ringing very clearly. That means Virat was back from Amravati after his training. In other days, she would have been happier than anyone for her son to come back home after a long time. But today, she was tense. She was really tense thinking about the environment of the house after what happened with Pulkit and especially what happened with Sai. 

Virat happily came inside his house after a long time from Amravati and he was happier than before because he couldn't wait to meet his Aai especially his wife, Sai. These days of distance between them made him realise the love he had for his wife. The day he realised that he couldn't live without his Sai had to be the best day of his life. Now he couldn't wait to express his love to Sai but before that he had a bigger task, to break the promise he gave to Pakhi. He needed to break that. After that he could move with Sai.

"Aai!! Aai Kuthe Ahes?" (Aai! Aai where are you?) Virat happily screamed for his Aai not knowing that his happiness might not remain the next moment. 

"Virat Bada! You came!" Ashwini tried to be normal and greeted Virat. 

"Ho Aai! Tumhi Kashe Ahat?" (Yes Aai! How are you?) Virat happily asked.

"Mi thik ahe. Tu Kashe Ahat?" (I'm okay. How are you?) Ashwini asked Virat, trying hard to be normal with Virat.

"Mast Aai!" Virat replied. "Let me go and meet Sai" Virat excused himself to meet Sai.

"Virattt...Thaam Bada...Virat.." Ashwini tried to control her tears but failed to stop Virat or her tears. 

Virat there happily was running to his room when he decides to meet Pakhi and clear the promise between them so he went towards Samrat's room where he heard something that changed his life.

"Ho Badi Mami. No one will get to know that I wrote the letter and asked my Baba to send that.." Pakhi was on call with Kaku.

Hearing this, Virat felt like a thunderbolt struck him. The further words heard by him made him feel the ground beneath him slipped away.

"Ho Badi Mami. I know you with Ninad Mama and Omi Mama kidnapped Pulkit and also that goon tried to kill Pulkit but the bullet struck Sai, who went there to save him. Don't worry, when Virat comes I'll make him understand.." Pakhi couldn't complete her sentence suddenly she heard Virat screaming, "PAKHIIIIIIIII…" 

Hearing this,Pakhi's phone slipped from her hand and she turned around to find Virat's eyes being red with anger as if he would kill her at this moment. She shuddered with fear thinking about the consequence as she knew that Virat got to know about the truth. 

"PAKHIIIIIIIII… What do you mean by Sai is in hospital? What happened to her?" Virat came forward and held Pakhi at her shoulders tightly.

"Tell Pakhii! What happened to Sai?" Asked Virat, shaking Pakhi and making the grip tighter.

"Tellll!" Virat almost shaked her violently if not Aai had intervened.

"Virattt..Badaa..Virat.." Ashwini came running and tried hard to free Patralekha from Virat's grip. 

"Virat Bada please leave Patralekha.. I'm telling you all the things.." Ashwini pleaded with Virat crying.

Virat then slowly left Pakhi whose shoulders were bruised.

Pakhi sat on the floor with thud crying. 

Virat after calming down a bit asked his mom what happened when he was not in the house.

Flashback : 

Ashwini saw Sai going hurriedly outside the house to meet Aniket who was waiting for her outside the house. They both discussed something with each other and then left for somewhere.

After sometime, when she was about to go to sleep, she saw injured Pulkit running inside the house. She ran to him and asked how all these happened to him and what she heard afterwards made her shocked. Her Sai was in hospital as she tried to save Pulkit but the bullet struck.

She fell on the floor with a thud. Thank God, Shivani came to that place only then. 

She tried to handle Ashwini, made her feel okay then asked about the matter but she could not control her tears knowing about their Sai.

Pulkit though told that Sai was out of danger, they didn't get relief. They almost ran away to the hospital where they found Aniket outside the I.C.U. Aniket then consoled them and told them to go home as visiting hours were finished and they could only meet her next day..

Hearing all these, Virat kneeled with a thud on the floor, he screamed, "SAIIII.." and started crying bitterly.

After sometime he composed himself and went towards the main door to go to the hospital not before giving an angry red eye to Patralekha not before conveying that her time was up!

Virat hurriedly went inside the hospital to find Aniket in the corridor. He almost held his collar and asked him, "Where's Sai!! Just tell me where my Sai is!!" 

Aniket, who was struggling because of the grip, freed himself very hard and replied, "She's inside I.C.U. She's out of danger now. But doctors told if she doesn't wake up within 24 hours, it may be dangerous for her."

Virat, hearing this almost broke down when Sunny came and tried to handle him.

After sometime, he went inside the I.C.U. with some special permission from the doctor

He entered the room to see his Sai being binded with wires of different machines and she's sleeping with an oxygen mask on. He sat near her bed and took her hands into his and started lamenting, "Wake up Sai! See who came to meet you. Aai, Shivani Bua, Sunny and me. You wake up fast otherwise Aai will scold me for not keeping you well *sobbing* I didn't believe you *almost crying* I believe that fake *crying* letter which was *crying* planted by Pakhi *crying* I should have believed you *breaking down in tears* Kaku, Baba, Omi Kaka did so much crime *crying* and I didn't have any idea about this *sobbing* I don't know how to face you *sobbing* I'm sorry Sai! I'm sorry *breaking down in tears* I'm sorry Sai, Please forgive me if you can *breaking down* I love you Sai, *sobbing* Please forgive me *crying* I don't know how to face you *sobbing* Please forgive me *crying*

"I have already forgiven you…. Why are you holding responsible..for..all...the.. things..I.

should..be...sorry for.. doing..all the...things... in your absence..." Virat turned around to hear Sai speaking softly.

He couldn't believe that Sai came back to consciousness. He was elated to see his Sai back, He started kissing her knuckles and hands. 

"Sai you came back! You came back! Doctor! Doctor!" Virat didn't know what to do.

Doctor entered the room to see this miracle and was elated, "It's a miracle! Please ACP sir can you go outside the room for further check-up ?" The doctor requested Virat to go outside.

Though Virat didn't want to leave the room for Sai. He had to, when he felt a pull in his hands. He saw Sai holding his hands, he carefully removed his hands and whispered to her, "I'll be waiting for your recovery. I'm outside and will meet you soon" and left the room.

When he came outside, Ashwini asked Virat anxiously, "Godu! How is Sai? Is she okay?" 

"Relax! Aai! She's okay. Doctors are now examining her." Virat ensured his Aai.

"Bappa, thanks for Your blessings." Ashwini thanked God.

"Okay Aai, I've got some work to do. Will return soon. Please be with Sai." Virat said.

"What work Veeru?" Aai enquired. 

"I'll tell you afterwards, now I've to finish the work". Virat replied with a sneer.

Bhawani, Ninad and Omkar came back after a long time meeting the Dadu Hariya goon and sending him out of Maharashtra border, so that he remains untraceable for some time. They're now satisfied as they know after this kidnapping and Sai didn't know who kidnapped Pulkit. 

Entering into the house, they could see Virat sitting on the sofa with a cross-legged position, spreading his arms across it with a smirk on his face.

They're not prepared for this though Bhawani composed herself, "Oh Virat! You're back! When did you come back, Beta? Didn't Ashwini provide you refreshments? *In a low voice* What to do with Ashwini.. *in normal voice* Ashwini..Ashwini..Kuthe Ahes (where are you?) Virat returned and you don't know...Ashwini.." Kaku tried hard to be normal.

Virat calmly replied, "Kaku.. Don't get hyper..Aai isn't at home..And I came quite earlier and also met Aai…"

"Hey!! Ashwini isn't at home? Then where she is!" This time Ninad replied.

Virat was controlling hard to not to burst upon his father but needed to be calm and composed.

"Aai is in hospital.." he calmly replied.

"Hos..pi..tal..why? Vahini...is..in.. Hospital..but why.." Omkar replied stuttering being nervous hoping that Virat didn't get to know about Sai..

"Because SAI IS IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!!!" Virat finally burst upon his family as he couldn't control his anger.

"What ? Because of us?" Kaku still tried to get control of the situation.." But why because of us that Junglee Mulgi will.." she couldn't complete her sentence as Virat burst upon her before, 

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS KIDNAPPED PULKIT AND SAI IN ORDER TO SAVE PULKIT TOOK THE BULLET UPON HER! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO SAI, I WON'T FORGIVE YOU GUYS! I WON'T LET YOU AND PAKHI TO BE IN PEACE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY SAI!" 

Virat couldn't believe till now that his Baba who was a reputed Army officer could do such heinous work or his Kaku, who claimed herself to be from the royal family, can do such work. He was ashamed of them, ashamed of his family and of Pakhi whom he thought to be his friend. He broke down crying when Usha Maushi came to handle him.

"MRS. BHAWANI CHAVAN, MR. NINAD CHAVAN AND MR. OMKAR CHAVAN WHY DID YOU DO THIS? KYA BIGADA THA SAI NE THAT YOU GUYS HAD TO DO SUCH THINGS?" After composing himself, Virat finally asked the question which he never thought in dreams he would ask.

"Virat Beta..Listen to me.." Ninad tried to make him understand.

"No. Mr. Ninad Chavan, enough! Don't call me your son anymore." Virat warned his father.

"Virat.." Bhawani tried but she also met with red glare from Virat .

"NO..ONE..I SAID..NO..ONE SHOULD CALL ME...NOW.." Virat gritted with anger but composed himself.

"Ninad Chavan, you're a retired Army man and doing such things. Don't you feel ashamed??" Virat questioned his father. 

"Mrs. Bhawani Chavan, being the wife of Late DCP Nagesh Chavan, you didn't feel ashamed to do such things?" Virat questioned his Kaku who never in his dream thought that she would do this.

"And Patralekha Vahini, what to tell you.. don't you feel ashamed to do such things with a woman?" Virat asked Patralekha who was standing in the corner. 

Bhawani, Ninad, Omkar along with Patralekha stand there rooted unable to say anything, ashamed of their deeds. They knew whatever did was a crime and it has no other option than to get arrested 

"I wish I could arrest you guys right now. But for that an arrest warrant is needed. But don't worry, as soon as Sai and Pulkit recover, I shall personally go with them to file an FIR against you and Patralekha Vahini and make sure you guys get the punishment for your deeds." Saying those, he went towards his room to freshen up and to get ready to meet Sai in hospital.

Hello this is Andy presenting you an OS on the idea asked by @notaquitter.

I hope you guys like this OS especially @notaquittter. I hope I can live up to your expectations. And do tell how you liked it. Please do like and comment.

Thank you for reading and Happy Reading

I will feel blessed if half of it is shown in the show & Sai being shot😱😱😱that’s already a trigger to switch on Vs wrath....they can do so much with this track if only they used their brain....Amazing write up dude could actually vision that happening since I m so addicted to this show❤️Cont sharing ur creativity✌️