Welcome 🤣
Thank you 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Welcome 🤣
Thank you 😆
So only one AT will get 200 points ?
First have confidence in ur submission then others will have it too🤗
I only submitted when I believed it had a chance😎 it may or may not get 200 BP.
This works when you submit, but when you read Harry Potter and Sherlock killing Emil, you want to give up
Welcome
Thank you. ye sab paar karte karte thak gayi hoon. thanda thanda kuch milega kya?😆
So only one AT will get 200 points ?
Shreya didnt really clarify that, did she?
First have confidence in ur submission then others will have it too🤗
I only submitted when I believed it had a chance😎 it may or may not get 200 BP.
I don't have any confidence on it sorry
Originally posted by: hasini009
Thank you. ye sab paar karte karte thak gayi hoon. thanda thanda kuch milega kya?😆
Yes why not ice cream for u 🍦🍧
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
This works when you submit, but when you read Harry Potter and Sherlock killing Emil, you want to give up
Matlab??
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shreya didnt really clarify that, did she?
I don't think so