Enjoy yourself
Thank you, it was beautiful. Lake was very peaceful and beautiful. Now at home
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Enjoy yourself
Thank you, it was beautiful. Lake was very peaceful and beautiful. Now at home
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm craving for Ras Malai today. 😋 Haven't had it since a long time.
Wow yumm, i had chocolate donut today
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Lucky you 😎
Hehe yes
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm definitely gona watch this movie this year because of Tara Sutaria 😳
hope cinemas will be open by then
is this also by the makers of kabir singh/marjaavan??😆
I think different 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
hope cinemas will be open by then
is this also by the makers of kabir singh/marjaavan??😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I think different 😆
tell me more then🤣 whats it about??
It says it on the movie poster 🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
tell me more then🤣 whats it about??
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
It says it on the movie poster 🤣
trailer nahi aaya kya??
Currently listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qBRoeQa-g&list=RDDVZgafohV8g&index=10&ab_channel=T-Series
I dont think soOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
trailer nahi aaya kya??