Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Dont think too much. Just join in. We clearly dont make any sense. It's always something random hitting our hearts and tharak !
Thats what I do.. join in wherever I get a hint...ohhh so this is happening
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Dont think too much. Just join in. We clearly dont make any sense. It's always something random hitting our hearts and tharak !
Thats what I do.. join in wherever I get a hint...ohhh so this is happening
omg dude same. this place is dangerous.
I STAN! THIS IS A MAD MAD PLACE !!!
She opened it! she was ready! I saw #3 yday! lol
Just saw and bmed it 😆
ahahah Shay, Akanksha is going to write about it one day. its going to be wild!
Under the wraps of OS
My niece is supposed to come over today so i can bake cupcakes with her...but i dont know if ill be able to stay away from here without being lost now 🤣
Im surprised we havent gotten in trouble yet. our speed is phenomenal.
We can get into trouble?
But when did we trouble anybody!
UFFFFFF the OS/FF should be wild in the next couple days 😉
humare baaton se. idk who knows. 🤣
UFFFFFF the OS/FF should be wild in the next couple days 😉
When it comes to that Juhi we have brilliant writers here.
Originally posted by: shaylini
Thats what I do.. join in wherever I get a hint...ohhh so this is happening
Exactly! That's how you roll ...