Good morning girls
Have a sweet day
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Good morning girls
Have a sweet day
Good morning... 🤗
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Happy Sunday🤗
Happy Sunday... 🤗
Much better... In fact, almost fine. 🤗
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Much better... In fact, almost fine. 🤗
Glad to hear it😊
So what are you doing ?
Well as of now, having some free time so was thinking of writing something...
Its been a long time since I wrote something. 😆
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Well as of now, having some free time so was thinking of writing something...
Its been a long time since I wrote something. 😆
Wow that's good.
May I ask about what are you going to write ?
Well, since last week we were discussing about Shobhit, so I had started writing an OS on him... something describing his feelings and thoughts.
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Well, since last week we were discussing about Shobhit, so I had started writing an OS on him... something describing his feelings and thoughts.
Aww would love to read about Shobhit's feelings. Waiting for your OS.