5 questions or 10 questions? 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If zeal isnt doing another round I'll start one round today at 12 am IST, 21 March. Spread the news👍🏼
Now I have to think of a theme and the questions🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
5 questions or 10 questions? 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If zeal isnt doing another round I'll start one round today at 12 am IST, 21 March. Spread the news👍🏼
Now I have to think of a theme and the questions🤣
I got 0/5😭😭😭😭
My answers:
1. Badla
2. Rajkumar rao
3. Hina khan
4. Emma watson (i was gonna write Angelina😒)
5. Round 3- unlucky guess
🤣🤣🤣🤣 first I thought to write khaki but then I changed to Don🤣Tapsee and Amitabh🤣 achi movie hai dekh lena😆
Another Demo round by Shibu?
You cant call it demo anymore, can you?🤣 m just bored, and anyway everyone is freaking out about r6, I'll give them more stuff to worry about😉
I gotI got 0/5😭😭😭😭
My answers:
1. Badla
2. Rajkumar rao
3. Hina khan
4. Emma watson (i was gonna write Angelina😒)
5. Round 3- unlucky guess
1/5🤣🤣
Aapko lagta hai main nahi ban sakti?😲 Haaye mera ego🤢
Hi guys?
PS: Will anyone see this post coz how fast the thread is or how slow it is
I believe in youOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aapko lagta hai main nahi ban sakti?😲 Haaye mera ego🤢
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
5 questions or 10 questions? 😆
naa apki, naa meri, 7
I got 0/5😭😭😭😭
My answers:
1. Badla
2. Rajkumar rao
3. Hina khan
4. Emma watson (i was gonna write Angelina😒)
5. Round 3- unlucky guess
I agree with RR, I dont care what answer won, you have won that question for me