Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Radiant where is your winning speech
Dena padta hai ? 😆
yeah i said Rooo, Pooh, ex bb contestant and naagin for 3 episodes 😆
meeOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Who is up for another sheep game?
Iss baar meri baari
(that is if zeal isnt doing one)
Yes I wrote Aamnaoh😆 i was also confused when i was asked old or new nikka cause i was thinking Urvashi/Hina rather than Hina/Aamna 😆but it did come to my mind that you both are thinking i said Aamna cause she’s the newest Nikka lol...Is that what you wrote?
Tapsee and Amitabh🤣 achi movie hai dekh lena😆nhi kon si movie hai yeh kis ki movie hai yeh🤣🤣🤣
If zeal isnt doing another round I'll start one round today at 12 am IST, 21 March. Spread the news👍🏼
Now I have to think of a theme and the questions🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Dena padta hai ? 😆
Yes
You will be Shepherd?Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Who is up for another sheep game?
Iss baar meri baari
(that is if zeal isnt doing one)
Go ahead 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If zeal isnt doing another round I'll start one round today at 12 am IST, 21 March. Spread the news👍🏼
Now I have to think of a theme and the questions🤣
Another Demo round by Shibu?