|| Mehendi Function || ~• Sairat OS

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

"Sai Bada! Come and sit here." Ashwini called her from the function arena where Shivani's mehendi function was going on.

Yes, Shivani was finally getting married to her love of her life. Finally she got who loved her because of who she's not because of her money or status.

All thanks to Virat and Sai who fought against the family to get their bua her love of her life to make the family agree for marriage as Shivani never wanted her marriage to happen without her family members. And now, today was her mehendi function with marriage within two days. 

Sai, who was watching all the arrangements of the marriage, ran towards Ashwini in her green kurti and palazzo. She was really happy for her bua for getting all the happiness of life. She was also thankful to Virat, who always supported her in every situation of her life.

Suddenly while running towards Aai, someone pulled her and took her to a secluded corner of the house. Sai became and was about to shout when she could hear the whispering, "Sai it's Virat! Don't get afraid!" which was none other than her husband, Virat.

"Virat! Why did you pull me here?" Sai knew the intentions of her husband but tried to act innocent and curious.

"Just to romance with my wifey." Virat answered and started nuzzling on her neck.

"Virat! I've work na, please not now." Sai tried to get free from his embrace.

But the more she wanted to get free, Virat pulled her closer.

"You're so ravishing and beautiful in this green dress and you want to leave me huh!" Virat complained and nuzzled more on her neck.

"Virat" , Sai whispered, "leave na! I've work and also I have to put on Mehendi. Aai is also calling me.", Sai requested.

"Aai will understand why you're late. Don't go.. let me love you.." Virat didn't listen to her and continued doing his work..

"Virat.. leave na.. otherwise your friend will come and disturb.." Though Sai was enjoying the moment, she was getting awfully late for the ceremony and she didn't want to go there with tomato face otherwise she would get teased by the elders like the last time she was in the kitchen because she was first of all late because of the night activity and above all her hickey was visible.

"You know Sai, you now can't use the example of Pakhi, to run away because you also know She moved on with Jeeva and is busy with her husband." Virat whispered the facts making Sai realise her stupidity…

"Aai is calling me, Virat! I need to go.." Sai finally got freed from his embrace and was about to go when Virat caught her hands.

He then opened her palm, caressed with his palms telling " Do write my name on your palm for sure" with a wink.

Sai blushed at his words, then composed herself telling, "Sure Virat , by the way you need to find your name from that place." 

"Challenge accepted." Virat replied and again whispered, "See you at night" making both of them blush.

Sai then with a raced heartbeats went to Ashwini who was sitting with the bride.

"Ho Aai! You called me?" Sai tried to be as normal as she could be.

"Where were you Bada? I've been calling you for a long time." Ashwini was concerned when suddenly she saw Virat being present there, and Sai's face red.

"Oh I understood now. My Godu was not leaving you." Ashwini tried to Sai.

"What Aai! You also." Sai tried to divert the topic.

"Okay! Okay! Now come and you also put on Mehendi." Ashwini pulled Sai to have her mehendi done pointed towards a place where Sonali kaku, Devi, Pakhi, Karishma and other ladies were putting on Mehendi and Kaku and Manasi Bua were passing smiles while sitting there. 

Pakhi, who was putting on Mehendi, passed a smile to Sai and made room for Sai to sit and put on Mehendi.

Sai then sat with her when the Mehendi girl asked her which name she should put on.

All the ladies hearing that decided to tease Sai, and almost shouted telling, "VIRAT".

Sai while hearing them, blushed and confirmed the name of the Mehendi girl.

# Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali, Hathon mein Gehri Laali

Kahe Sakhiyaan, Ab Haathon Mein Khilne wali hai

Tere Man ko, Jeevan Ko Nayi Khushiya Milne Wali Hai… # 

All the ladies were enjoying the Mehendi function with music and dance.

#O Hariyali Banno,

Le Jaane Tujhko Guiyyan Aane wale Hai Saiyyan

Thamenge Aake Baiyaan, Gunjegi Shehnai..

Angdai Angdai..#

All the ladies who were sitting now went to the dance floor and started dancing merrily.

Sai and other family members also went to the floor to dance and Virat who was sitting with the boys gang, was mesmerized to see his baiko dancing.

Samrat who saw that started teasing his Shiva, "Wow Shiva, Sai is really looking beautiful na!"

"Isn't it Jeeva, the colour suited his skin perfectly and the waterfall design of her braid perfectly suited her." Virat replied dreamily.

Samrat who was enjoying his state tried to tease him more, " By the way my Patralekha is also looking very beautiful in that green saree" 

"But not more beautiful than my Sai.." , Virat replied.

"My Sai, not bad.." 

"So what you also told My Patralekha" , Virat replied annoyed.

"Okay Baba! Let's go to the dance floor and accompany our baikos." Samrat and pulled Virat to the dance floor.

After the dance was finished everyone went towards the buffet area where the dinner arrangements were made.

Virat noticed that Sai would not be able to have dinner since her hands were filled with mehendi so he decided to take food for her. 

After filling the plate for both of them, Virat kept it on the table and went towards the function arena, where Sai was busy with the other ladies. 

Virat then slowly went towards her and pulled her from the place earning teasing smiles from the ladies present there.

"What are you doing Virat? " Sai asked him.

"Nothing just taking my wife for dinner." Virat replied casually.

"You also na!" Sai blushed and went with Virat earning more teasing from the ladies gang. 

"Vahini.. Sai is so lucky to get such a loving husband." Shivani teasing them from behind.

"You are also getting na.." Ashwini replied to her.

"So what Vahini, Rajeev is romantic I agree but not like our Viru, who would say that the tough IPS officer is so romantic for his wife.." Shivani teased them.

"Shiva, you have now raised expectations now. Come Patralekha, let me feed you before you start taunting me." Samrat also teased them, taking Patralekha to feed her dinner.

"Haa dada! Virat Dada is really raising expectations", Mohit also agreed and took Karishma to feed her. All the elders were enjoying the scenes and laughing at the plight of Samrat and Mohit. 

Sairat who were busy in their own world, having dinner together, didn't even notice the teasings they're getting. They're just happy in their own world while talking sweet nothings with each other.

Aai who was noticing all these prayed to Lord, "Bappa Thank You for Your blessings on Virat and Sai."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is Andy from here. I wrote an OS on our Sairat from an idea presented and requested by @404_NotFound. 

I hope you guys like this OS especially @404_NotFound. Please let me know if I could do upto your expectations or not.

Please do like and comment if you like this OS.

Yours Truly,

Andy.

Thank you for Reading and Happy Reading.

Edited by Andy3456 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's amazing loved it.

Thank you 😊💞

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow ..thank you so much for coming up with the OS . I loved it ❤️❤️❤️and I am so happy you included mehendi as well as hickey . I had imagined that Samrat and Mohit will be pressurized after seeing Virat and you read my mind. 

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Wow ..thank you so much for coming up with the OS . I loved it ❤️❤️❤️and I am so happy you included mehendi as well as hickey . I had imagined that Samrat and Mohit will be pressurized after seeing Virat and you read my mind. 

Ha ha Thank You and I'm happy that you loved the OS. 😊💞💞

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hayeee this is so so soothing....will wait for the other part...do update.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

Hayeee this is so so soothing....will wait for the other part...do update.

Thanks but it's an OS so it ended here 🤗

Awww...so dreamy! Its beautiful! Kaash aise scenes bhi kabhi aayenge iss show par...Sairat would be so good in such cute scenes! 

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Awww...so dreamy! Its beautiful! Kaash aise scenes bhi kabhi aayenge iss show par...Sairat would be so good in such cute scenes! 

Haina! Sairat would have looked so cute and beautiful in those scenes but seems like our Makers only like drama

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's so light hearted and felt good to read