3/18/21 episode discussion

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-dp allows for female customers in k&s....lol, landmark case in the history of hb: k&s vs female personnels ðŸ¤ª...even jagat is stumbled upon seeing this scenario...hb ppl ask him to stay out of this matter...

-jagat barges into k&s & questions their capabilities of cutting men's hair as opposed to women's hair...gunnu retaliates this challenge verbally...gunnu recites jagat's foolishness & billycat & others laugh aloud...

-dp gets questioned about the sudden 360 change at k&s so kusum says it was goddess' wish ...dp rebukes her for this action...dp tells gunnu/sattu about buying cheaper material to building a ladies section in the salon...

-jagat gets chided by his own boss as a good-for-nothing person..jagat gets furious...

precap: new entry (guy) saves garima/susheela from fire that was set by jagat...he needs garima into custody for this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL precap mei hamare unpopular opinion ka siti piti gul hojaiga ðŸ¤£you'll understand what i mean lol...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

-dp allows for female customers in k&s....lol, landmark case in the history of hb: k&s vs female personnels ðŸ¤ª...even jagat is stumbled upon seeing this scenario...hb ppl ask him to stay out of this matter...

-jagat barges into k&s & questions their capabilities of cutting men's hair as opposed to women's hair...gunnu retaliates this challenge verbally...gunnu recites jagat's foolishness & billycat & others laugh aloud...

-dp gets questioned about the sudden 360 change at k&s so kusum says it was goddess' wish ...dp rebukes her for this action...dp tells gunnu/sattu about buying cheaper material to building a ladies section in the salon...

-jagat gets chided by his own boss as a good-for-nothing person..jagat gets furious...

precap: new entry (guy) saves garima/susheela from fire that was set by jagat...he needs garima into custody for this...

Okay so episode was good . They kept the stuff real and the probles they might face. 

Dharampal is right here , shishupal cannot sit in the house like this either do something along with your passion or do the job whatever you are getting .

Precap : I am quite excited for this . The hero is perfect and sassy . He is already inclined towards Garima . 

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Okay so episode was good . They kept the stuff real and the probles they might face. 

Dharampal is right here , shishupal cannot sit in the house like this either do something along with your passion or do the job whatever you are getting .

Precap : I am quite excited for this . The hero is perfect and sassy . He is already inclined towards Garima . 

The new hero reminds me of Ranveer Singh, his mannerisms and especially the glasses. But his voice is so much like that Bhaisaab who keeps threatening Jagat ðŸ¤£

Garima Didi is in trouble!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kalegirl

The new hero reminds me of Ranveer Singh, his mannerisms and especially the glasses. But his voice is so much like that Bhaisaab who keeps threatening Jagat ðŸ¤£

Garima Didi is in trouble!

No that voice is not similar ... 

The boss jagat voice old sound karti hai iski macho man type .

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL precap mei hamare unpopular opinion ka siti piti gul hojaiga ðŸ¤£you'll understand what i mean lol...

mast popat hua HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA