I am also Gujju, but never heard this name 😬
hu pan gujju chu 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am also Gujju, but never heard this name 😬
hu pan gujju chu 😃
I am also Gujju, but never heard this name 😬
You Gujju Same pinch
This name is more prominent in Mehsana regions. When we get angry on someone
Buddhi Vagarni, Pagal Aurat, Vanechad jevi like this we say😆
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
You Gujju Same pinch
This name is more prominent in Mehsana regions. When we get angry on someone
Buddhi Vagarni, Pagal Aurat, Vanechad jevi like this we say😆
Vanechad heard for the first time 😀 Buddhi vagar ni is perfect for anupama 🤣🤣
Mane pan anand thayo 🙏
Originally posted by: sweet_tania
Vanechad heard for the first time 😀 Buddhi vagar ni is perfect for anupama 🤣🤣
Another name Vanraj ni Vaydi Baydi
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
You Gujju Same pinch
This name is more prominent in Mehsana regions. When we get angry on someone
Buddhi Vagarni, Pagal Aurat, Vanechad jevi like this we say😆
First 2 I know, Vanechad I have never heard. I know Dafod , Dobi 😂
Originally posted by: sweet_tania
Mane pan anand thayo 🙏
Majority of the people I have interacted hear are Gujaratis... Feels so good
First 2 I know, Vanechad I have never heard. I know Dafod , Dobi 😂
Avarchandi, Gokad Gaay are some another words
First 2 I know, Vanechad I have never heard. I know Dafod , Dobi 😂
Dobi dafod Kokila modi a famous karyu hatu 🤣
What an illogical story makers are brining in. I have seen master chef’s not from india but from other parts of the world. Never seen any task...
7