Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
now why i feel she is ridhima only. she is doing this to destroy these people
Originally posted by: phoenix27
now why i feel she is ridhima only. she is doing this to destroy these people
I feel that she is destroying people who hurt vansh and her...i think the baby is no more...so many things could have happened to riddhima in that 6 hours...maybe this is her split personality...
Originally posted by: phoenix27
now why i feel she is ridhima only. she is doing this to destroy these people
She is Riddhima I always said this
She’s doing this to protect Vansh
Originally posted by: Ktptalks
I feel that she is destroying people who hurt vansh and her...i think the baby is no more...so many things could have happened to riddhima in that 6 hours...maybe this is her split personality...
She is Riddhima
She is doing everything to protect Vansh and her mini family maybe (them 3)