Haein?
Anyways I swear I havent done anything...kasam se
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haein?
Anyways I swear I havent done anything...kasam se
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Let all Panic together
You also updated your siggy
Hasini did it too
Let me also do it 😎😆
Kar to du but Holmes ki amma se dande padenge.. abhi mushkil se she agreed to give me rank 1.. to mamla bigadana nhi hai 😅
Kar to du but Holmes ki amma se dande padenge.. abhi mushkil se she agreed to give me rank 1.. to mamla bigadana nhi hai 😅
PM krdo kisi ko pata nhi chalega🤫
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Adoption papers tune sign kiye aur muh main meetha karun?
Yeh kis jagah ka logic hai?
But chal koi nahi tu bhi kya yaad rakhega
Did u say something couldn't see ur post .. was to bust looking at the 😋😋😋😋😋😋 sizzling brownie 😋😋😋
Ofcourse
Kar to du but Holmes ki amma se dande padenge.. abhi mushkil se she agreed to give me rank 1.. to mamla bigadana nhi hai 😅
And Sherlock Holmes is actually praising Sally
You dont get that privilege😡
Aise kaise 😲 think think.. ask me 4 help.. I will suggest u to msg minionite..😅
🤣 shreya se maar nahi khana. Agar productice help ho toh batao
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mujhe kuch nahi aata Soni behen
Anda milne wala hai
Behen what to do???????????????????????///
