
I am just sad like a Baby, as to what else we have to see, Kidnapping ho gayi
Murder bhi karenge yeh log

I am just sad like a Baby, as to what else we have to see, Kidnapping ho gayi
Murder bhi karenge yeh log
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
I am just sad like a Baby, as to what else we have to see, Kidnapping ho gayi
Murder bhi karenge yeh log
sab accha hoga sehnshakti rakho!!! hum bhi aapki kashti mein sawar hain
awww dont cry...

actually mera bhi kuch wahi haal hai... not cuz of the story..cuz i stopped watching a long back. but cuz am missing sairat sooo much. abhi 1 week se zyaada hogaya hai.. and aur bhi 2-3 weeks baaki hai for them to show something positive..
This sadness is a mixture of I being not able to pass my time as I'm fractured, even the possibilities of lockdown are there in my city
And watching the serial to time pass
And entertainment nahi mil raha, torture mil raha hai, torture
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
This sadness is a mixture of I being not able to pass my time as I'm fractured, even the possibilities of lockdown are there in my city
And watching the serial to time pass
And entertainment nahi mil raha, torture mil raha hai, torture
isilye maine kaha, yeh forum na hota toh main kabh ki bikhar gayi hoti!!!
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
This sadness is a mixture of I being not able to pass my time as I'm fractured, even the possibilities of lockdown are there in my city
And watching the serial to time pass
And entertainment nahi mil raha, torture mil raha hai, torture
mera bhi wahi haal hai.. i mean everything is sooo boring... waqt hi waqt hai and kuch entertainment hai..
jab tak entertainment aayegi mere paas waqt katam hojaayegi...i will get busy...
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
awww dont cry...
actually mera bhi kuch wahi haal hai... not cuz of the story..cuz i stopped watching a long back. but cuz am missing sairat sooo much. abhi 1 week se zyaada hogaya hai.. and aur bhi 2-3 weeks baaki hai for them to show something positive..
BTW cute teddies,
Thanks for wiping the tears...
Hope the time passes away soon
isilye maine kaha, yeh forum na hota toh main kabh ki bikhar gayi hoti!!!
Forum vale aapke dil ke tukdo ko bikhar ne rok rahe rahe hai
everything will happen!!
sai ne bhi bola na kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaho toh poori kayant use tumse milane me lag jaati hai!!
is sabr ka phal meetha hi hoga ❤️
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
mera bhi wahi haal hai.. i mean everything is sooo boring... waqt hi waqt hai and kuch entertainment hai..
jab tak entertainment aayegi mere paas waqt katam hojaayegi...i will get busy...
My entire routine is also so boring now, hope the lockdown doesn't comes
And we get our Sairat entertainment soon