Originally posted by: ltelidevara
Title is misleading. It causes disappointment.
I m sorry lakshmi , I was just joking .
Sorry.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
Title is misleading. It causes disappointment.
I m sorry lakshmi , I was just joking .
Sorry.
Jaane kahan gaye wo din.
ACP Saheb please bring him back.
Chaheete bete ko kahin chhod aao humein GC wale ACP Saheb chahiye.
Jab ACP ACP tha... bel patra plucker nahi.. I so miss this Virat..that marathi accent in an aggressive tone
Ye din na lautenge kabhi 😭
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Same pinch, bhool gayi ki he cannot come,even if he wants to😭 Sairat fever bhi na
Abhi isi se kaam chala lete hain
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMjIoKqJXGz/?igshid=1n5b6v92y6pmb
Hero hai hero... 😎 hot... ☺️☺️☺️