Originally posted by: infinitie
lol we started this thread with anokhi ignoring shaurya and have made it all the way to her seducing him 🤣
And this is when we are annoyed at him😆
Imagine the future 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol we started this thread with anokhi ignoring shaurya and have made it all the way to her seducing him 🤣
And this is when we are annoyed at him😆
Imagine the future 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol we started this thread with anokhi ignoring shaurya and have made it all the way to her seducing him 🤣
kafi fast hain hum 🤣
LOL we were going crazy on Saturday and that was just the start 🤣
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Okay I think I should really sleep now😆
You are making me guilty now. I am like Akanksha see she is going, you go too!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
You are making me guilty now. I am like Akanksha see she is going, you go too!
yes you guys if its midnight, get some rest.
everyones in different time zone, but since we are all the same pagal people we are always awake 😂😂
kafi fast hain hum 🤣
speed acchi hai humari 🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
You are making me guilty now. I am like Akanksha see she is going, you go too!
Yes but I am still lurking around here 😆
everyones in different time zone, but since we are all the same pagal people we are always awake 😂😂
LOL this forum is always lit because we're always up 🤣
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Yes but I am still lurking around here 😆
No No go.
Phir I will also leave. Support rahega 😆