Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Or may be KV forgot the dialogue but delivered the mood😆
hahaha idk how many lines he imrovises but i do know the lines we have loved so far, he has improvised them.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Or may be KV forgot the dialogue but delivered the mood😆
hahaha idk how many lines he imrovises but i do know the lines we have loved so far, he has improvised them.
hahaha idk how many lines he imrovises but i do know the lines we have loved so far, he has improvised them.
I love KV for this
hahaha idk how many lines he imrovises but i do know the lines we have loved so far, he has improvised them.
during his next #AskKV we'll have to see if this was another one of his brilliant interjections 😆
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
Aj toh he was desperate. That's why didn't look around
jitna insan desperate hota hain, uthana toh hath pair chalata hain 😆
toh uske haath pair chalata hain running around her
Okay I think I should really sleep now😆
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Same!
It's also about how everyone catches on to the joke and matches up accordingly😆
lol we started this thread with anokhi ignoring shaurya and have made it all the way to her seducing him 🤣
jitna insan desperate hota hain, uthana toh hath pair chalata hain 😆
toh uske haath pair chalata hain running around her
Hum kaise hain na. Uske dialogues ko kya se kya bana dia
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
I love KV for this
same ❤️
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Okay I think I should really sleep now😆
hahahaha good night 🤗
you may wake up to find we're going crazy on EDT #7 🤣
When he actually said piece of art I was like beti tere shabd adal badal rahe hain...
Tareef kar raha hai ki insult ?!🤣