Originally posted by: SF2BZBY3JTJH5QDS
I don't know about the episode and its already struck 12 in India and this is definitely turning out to be a tharki Thursday 🤣
🤣 I am having so much fun that i didnt get any work done...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SF2BZBY3JTJH5QDS
I don't know about the episode and its already struck 12 in India and this is definitely turning out to be a tharki Thursday 🤣
🤣 I am having so much fun that i didnt get any work done...🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL I feel like he meant to say piece of work but then mann ki awaaz came out and he said piece of art instead🤣
Or may be KV forgot the dialogue but delivered the mood😆
Originally posted by: 7YYGA6DRLV3KN5WD
I don't know about the episode and its already struck 12 in India and this is definitely turning out to be a tharki Thursday 🤣
our schedule and the show's schedule always run on two different tracks 🤣
yeh class ka sign up sheet hai....mujhe attend kara hai 🙈😂Originally posted by: infinitie
that's the lesson though! that's what shaurya will teach anokhi 😆
🤣 I am having so much fun that i didnt get any work done...🤣
lol sameee my jaw is literally hurting again 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Yeah I know! 😆
Bas aaj while running behind her.. he didnt give any f about privacy. But usually he always looks around 😆.
Aj toh he was desperate. That's why didn't look around
Originally posted by: U74O6MRVOY4AV2J6
Or may be KV forgot the dialogue but delivered the mood😆
lol he knows what we want to hear 🤣
looks like we will need a new EDT by the time the episode starts🤣
I am enjoying this thread more than the actual episode😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol sameee my jaw is literally hurting again 🤣
Same!
It's also about how everyone catches on to the joke and matches up accordingly😆
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli
looks like we will need a new EDT by the time the episode starts🤣
I am enjoying this thread more than the actual episode😆
Moderator ko bolna parega ab ki roz hamare liye EDT tayyar rakhe